• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 04 nighthawk ***black betty*** update2/4/13

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Fairly standard when i bought it, apart from the wheels being black, they are being painted silver again in the next few weeks, fitted some tein superstreets and recently an hks hi power cat back, kpro has been bought but not fitted yet until i get my mani on! Lots of bits and pieces still to do!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
How come you wanna go back to silver? I currently have silver and am looking to go black or anthracite lol. Very nice car though mate. :)

Only a few crap photos on the ipad but ** fire some more up, mugen spoiler is a possible but im not sure, have a set of japspeed rear arms to fit still also!

I think the leather is a nice touch! No way am i selling it! Has the sat nav also! :)

Well if you fancy a swap of wheels?haha its just they really dont stand out as well in black, i was sure i was painting them when i seen it advertised for sale but since buying it they have grown on me but i still think ** go silver or like you said anthracite! :)

Few more pics after a quick polish

The prefacelift hydro locked because of an aem cai, new engine and is now sold

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    882.3 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    865.7 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    653.5 KB · Views: 62
small update....

mugen spoiler bought painted and fitted :)rsz_spoiler1.jpgrsz_spolier2.jpg

will get better pics when the weather clears up but turned out well once it was flatted back and buffed up :)

My 04 nighthawk ***black betty***

Love the Mugen spoilers nice and aggressive. :cool:

update - silver wheels

think it looks much better with them silver!

just need to change the wheel nuts!
:)

Attachments

• rsz_62photo.jpg
    rsz_62photo.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 74
  • rsz_photo4.jpg
    rsz_photo4.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 70
im going to hang on to the standard bits and probably sell the mods separate when it comes time to sell up! :)

black spoiler is a nice touch!

spoiler and wheels look the nuts, the black H on the wheels look smart. makes me really want a mugen spoiler

a few people have noticed the black 'H', thought it was a nice touch :)

need to change the wheel nuts, the gold ones dont really suit it anymore!lol

you should dude, the fitment is really good for a replica and i actually painted it myself!lol just sprayed it up and flatted and buffed it and looks 100%

Back