• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 05 Cosmic EP3

Wheels are being done today , leaving centre cap standard , looks ok on your wheels mate , if im not happy the place where im having them done said bring it back and they will do centre caps if im not happy .

Wheels are being done today , leaving centre cap standard , looks ok on your wheels mate , if im not happy the place where im having them done said bring it back and they will do centre caps if im not happy .

Yeah good plan. Honda want silly money for new caps and they go for £50+ used on ebay! Im sure they will look fine. The stickers are a really good idea and it does look better with matching caps. But as soon as they weather abit thats it. Very tatty. Hopefully you have deceded on a colour at long last. :D

If you dont the caps were dull. The stickers wouldnt last 5 mins with hose pipe wheel brushes, micro fibres various cleaning products :S standard caps ftw :)

Oops sorry, I mean once the centre caps have been painted and laquered, you're fine to put the stickers on top - it doesn't need more laq on top of the sticker.

Mine were perfect, and I am not exactly one for neglecting on my car/wheels cleaning wise :p

Had the car back , well pleased with the job , would recommend the company to anyone down in the south wales area , the centre cap looks fine left as standard , breaks the colour up imo . When i get chance i will get some pictures up on my thread .

Quick 3 hour detail...

Not really anything to update. Had the day off work and decent weather :eek: so gave the car a quick clean which turned out to be a 3 hour detail. The winter has really taken its toll on my paint. Even with 8 coats of Dodo Juice wax its still covered in tar spots and light marks all over.

Washed paint / quick detailed and polished all windows and exhaust. Gave tires and arches a quick blast of tire shine aswell. Afew pictures from today :cool:

IMG_4608.jpg

IMG_4602.jpg

IMG_4593.jpg

IMG_4584.jpg

IMG_4582.jpg

IMG_4605.jpg

IMG_4599.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest update...

Its been a while since ive last posted anything in my thread. Not alot has changed. More wax and various other cleaning products used haha. After having the coilovers fitted in january i have just been doing little bits 'n' bobs.

All i need now is a LSD and some form of a brake upgrade...

Here is what i have done in the last few months...
Fitted a tegiwa short shifter kit and a blue rad hose kit. M factory magnetic drain bolt set. New Honda gearbox oil and coolant change.

One of Brens Cam covers :
IMG_5261.jpg

I got some carbon wrap cheap through work so did door handle inserts and an old set of centre caps i had knocking about... :
2b890153.jpg

28cf6890.jpg

Ive also had another trip to TDI and another Remap. Car is now @ 243BHP & 172 Lbft of Torque :
9a848299.jpg

Happy days.

Thanks :) wouldn't mind getting afew in under my belt. Always keep an eye out for oulton park. They always come up cheap when I can't get the time off work. Will keep looking. Germany is on the cards next year :)

It's been a while since I last updated my build...

Today I have been to Grinspeed to get a team m factory LSD fitted :)

It's an awesome bit of kit. Not yet put it through its paces but I'm sure it will get some use :)

Big thanks to stevie for working on my car.

Some iPhone pictures from the day. :)

2aeceecc04aa3c957eb687abcc01c3b2.jpg

390cef23965a8627d1f76d8bf38c1be2.jpg

22af76160c2b36f8a7c0d3a383913e6f.jpg

Old clutch on last legs
1c60ea8bef4380cdd93c08267dea42f8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back