• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My '05 NHB CTR - Time to say goodbye :(

Sorry about the lateness of these, been slacking with updating the thread!

Had the Gruppe M on for a couple weeks now, and have to say it's one of the craziest things I've heard!

I'll let the pics do the talking:

SDC10129.jpg

SDC10130.jpg

Petrol seems to be disappearing now! :D

That look excellent mate, good to see a OEM modded scuttle to keep it looking perfect.

I can remember the first time I heard a GM, it was on my own car after fitting it, I just lol'd HARD !!!!

looks extremely clean, that is what im after :)

but you have to wait! bet thats killing you!

Joe.

Last edited by a moderator:
That look excellent mate, good to see a OEM modded scuttle to keep it looking perfect.

I can remember the first time I heard a GM, it was on my own car after fitting it, I just lol'd HARD !!!!

It's funny you say that mate, whenever I take my mates out in it their cheeks hurt from smiling so much :D

Does sound mint Riter! You HAVE to get one!

Young, that is mine! No more waiting lol!

Does anyone know where I could find these black Mugen reservoir covers?

Mugen_Covers.jpg

Can't seem to find them anywhere!

Does anyone know where I could find these black Mugen reservoir covers?

Mugen_Covers.jpg

Can't seem to find them anywhere!

Just a hunch; they could be fake - and randomly available from some obscure EBay source (China/Malasia). As I've never known Mugen to release socks like these. :) Could be wrong though.

Cracking upgrades Dave, very jealous of your JDM sill trims.

Coming along very nicely mate. :smt023

Cheers Crumb, glad you like it :D

Guessed you were right on the fake mugens Sun, so went for the Skunk2's to keep in with the theme!

Ordered yesterday at around 2pm and were here by 11am today!

SDC10143.jpg

SDC10144.jpg

Excuse the dirt, all needs a good going over!

Nice and Tidy mate.. I prefer the Skunk2's to them dodgy Mugen's - tie in with your theme much better too IMO.

Dirt, what dirt? :D

Gave it a quick going over yesterday while the weather was dry for a few hours. Did the engine bay as well.

Started raining after the first snap so only got a couple.

DSC00796.jpg

DSC00793.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

Hope you like!

ahhh man i am soo envious!! i soo want that car its not even funny! your car is extremely clean and well looked after! how much you pay if you dont mind me asking.

Good thread, Your CTR is coming along nicely! Really good to see another lovely example of a clean ep3 progressing. And the GM looks way cool!

Nice and Tidy mate.. I prefer the Skunk2's to them dodgy Mugen's - tie in with your theme much better too IMO.

Dirt, what dirt? :D

Cheers mate, after looking at them now I prefer them too.

Thanks Vincent, you have a pm!

Good thread, Your CTR is coming along nicely! Really good to see another lovely example of a clean ep3 progressing. And the GM looks way cool!

Cheers Darren, I'm all about making things look pretty. The GM does that plus more :D

Thanks k20!

One good clean on the engine bay and then it's a case of keeping on top of it taspan. Cheers bud!

Had a brake caliper painting kit for a while, so decided to make the most of the good weather today and get them done.

Took each wheel off one by one, cleaned and sealed it, and gave the calipers 2 coats of paint each.

Before:

SDC10146.jpg

After:

SDC10147.jpg

SDC10149.jpg

SDC10150.jpg

SDC10152.jpg

SDC10153.jpg

SDC10159.jpg

:D

Back