• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2000 BMW E38 728i

Smart arse :p

The 4.4 V8's are not much faster at all; just a higher top speed but when can you ever use that in this country?!

are-you-serious.jpg

:lol: :lol:

:lol: I thought you'd approve. I didn't realise how sodding big they are, my mum has a 5 series and that a barge in it's own right.

Little update
smile.gif

*FK Highline coilovers ordered and on their way from Germany
smile.gif
Front upper suspension mounts ordered as well: BMW E38 7 Series Front Top Suspension Mount MEYLE 2 year warranty 31331090611 | eBay

*Front NS Brembo caliper replaced as the original one had cracked around the brake line fixing and was weeping brake fluid all over my newly refurbed alloy wheel (spare 18" 8J alloy bought off eBay and will get it refurbed once it lands) :(

*Rear OS drive shaft weeping as well (very small pin hole where it's rusted) so 2nd hand one has landed with me and needs fitting (in much better condition but will sand off and stone chip for added protection)!

*UltraRacing front upper strut brace landed from Malaysia and will be fitted (today hopefully): BMW E38 7 series Ultra Racing Front Strut Bar 2 points | eBay

*Rear upper FRONT suspension arms to be replaced as well as ball joints just started to knock

Will get coilovers fitted sometime early August as I'm away on holiday from later this week until 03rd August so wil get pics up then (before and after)
wink1.gif
:

Got Stevie & Grandad @ Grinspeed to do some work today; to be fair Grandad worked really hard and Stevie just went on about his vanilla coffee fetish :lol: :p

FK Coilovers fitted today as well as new top mounts up front and the new rear upper arms :)

Very impressed with them so far; yes it's a bit more of a bumpy ride but on A roads and motorways it's as comfy as per the norm :)

Dropped them fairly low but with no issues, no catching, rubbing or grounding out. I think I'll raise the rears a touch as they're a little too low for me; it'll balance the gaps out better then :)

Pics:

The cars filthy currently but it's done nothing but rain here today so will get it washed and polished ASAP

:D

Back