• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2002 CW DC5

looking goooood c/w is by far the best colour for DC5 imo:D like the wheel colour too sets it apart from the rest while still looking ace

icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

agree it would look better lowered but i love the handling as it is but the car is still smooth and not rattly like some ars on coilovers are. I love that it gets over bumps with no big headaches etc etc

With regard the wheels it was a long and hard decision, i dont like many cars standard but my DC5 i do and this is the only cosmetic change i will make. I like them and dont regret it and so much eaier to keep clean, the white wheels were dirty after a single drive!

cheers again. Just put the old rectangular front plate on, didnt want any attention from the police, gettign too old for that!

Also bought some new clays and waxes to try on her when i get a dry weekend, finding the new wheels alot easier to keep clean and now dont regret the change at all

Right, like many others i have been waiting for a nice day to clean the car. Since detailing it i have cleaned it regularly but no waxing etc. So I bought some new products and gave them a go, shame I dont have a good camera but here goes

My new shampoo
DSC01786.jpg

My new wax
DSC01787.jpg

I jet washed the car down, snow foamed it and then watched using the usual two bucket method then i spent a few hours claying and getting off the tar with the clay and tardis for more stubborn bits. Some aftershots, shame the light was fading (but still shows white can reflect like darker colours) and paint still looked nice and swirl free from the detail a few months back.

DSC01807.jpg

DSC01806.jpg

DSC01805.jpg

DSC01804.jpg

DSC01800.jpg

DSC01799.jpg

DSC01798.jpg

Also cleaned the interior, replaced the small front place with the original one. Think i prefer it and didnt want any attention/fines from the boys in blue

DSC01796.jpg

Next up will be some performance modifications

Back