• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MY 2003 NHB CTR (new on pg 3.. 7/4/09)

Ive had it just over a year now, its only my second car and i love it! I havent had too much money spare to do any mods as i pay enough out each month on insurance and other bits an pieces.
I know the rear lights are'nt to everyones taste, but they were on the car when i brought it and havent got round to changing them, im looking around for blacked out ones, or just standard ones.
The wheels are'nt in the best condition either, but im also looking around for standard wheels either already powder coated black, or still standard so i can have them powder coated black..

EXTERIOR

Standard body
Lowerd all round
standard alloy wheels powder coated satin black
lightweight red wheel nuts
Dark tints at the back, lighter on the front two
standard rear light clusters
Black front angel eye headlights
Power flow custom exhaust ( sounds great )

INTERIOR

Black leather all round ( back seats are in new condition as there never sat in )
Standard head unit
Flip down dvd/tv screen
Red carpet mats
V-TEC light fitted in the cigarete lighter

ENGINE

AEM V2 induction kit

SHOPPING LIST

RBC intake manifold
K-pro
gruppe m
Black standard wheels- (got now)
Standard rear lights- (got now)

THE PICTURES

bare in mind im not a photographer and there only taken on your average digital camera in the front garden...

NEW PICS.....

mycivic3.jpg

mycivic2.jpg

( ill get a few more pictures when the suns not so bright, all i get with my camera is glare )

Heres a couple of my old bike (had to sell:( )

myktm4.jpg

myktm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mate, car's ok, but like you say the lights let it down. Get some pre-facelift ones if you can, they look cool, i'm after a set at the mo aswell. How do you find the rims being 19" do they effect the handling much:confused:

they handle pretty good actualy, but with it being lowered the front wheels will rub on the arches abit when you throw it into a corner. but when driven normaly there fine.
yeah the lights are abit of a let down but they were onit when i brought the car and havent had the time or money to change them for the ones im after.

Mahooooosive wheels:eek: :eek: :eek:

Little too big for me, but its cool if you like them.

I want front fogs:(

:)

i really like the alloys mate, would probably only go eighteens on mine but i think the style really suits it.

no pics of the interior, all standard- black leather seats and door trim, only mods are flip down dvd and v-tec light.
still looking for a good pair of standard rear lights though.
the wheels do look good being big. and the style does suit the car

I'm liking the lights, but not a big fan of the twin Eggsauces, and i've never been too sure of black OEM rims on a NHB, but it's your car, your style. Other than that, tasty;)

As it was sunny today and i wasn't working i decided to wash my car and fit all the parts ive had sitting in my room for the last 3 odd weeks...

Fitted

- Spoon yellow rocker cover
- Spoon carbon plug cover
- DC sports battery tie
- Gruppe M
- Mugen grill (cheers dotty)

To go on

- Rear JDM ARB in red (cheers dotty)
- Carbing rear tie bar (cheers dotty)

On route

- J's racing ETD
- Mint Spoon N1 back box
( should reciev both during the week
icon_biggrin.gif
)
- red SFS induction hose whenever the group buy gos ahead on CTRO?

mycivic8.jpg

mycivic9.jpg

mycivic10.jpg

mycivic11.jpg

not the best pictures as it was starting to get dark by the time i had finished, plus it was freezing!

Coming together well mate.

Few bits i'm not sure on, but the Spoon rocker looks :cool: .

what bits are you not sure on?

I don't like the exhaust's, and the headlights remind me of a insect, possibly a spider.

Black on black OEM wheels on a CTR makes the car look a little bland IMO.

I'm not trying to be horrible pal, just saying. It's not that bad anyway, just the bits i'd change if it was my car.

As long as your happy though, that's what counts.

The grill, engine bay, wheel nuts and paintwork look top draw though ;) .

I don't like the exhaust's, and the headlights remind me of a insect, possibly a spider.

Black on black OEM wheels on a CTR makes the car look a little bland IMO.

I'm not trying to be horrible pal, just saying. It's not that bad anyway, just the bits i'd change if it was my car.

As long as your happy though, that's what counts.

The headlights are more for show for the night i supose,
The exhaust should be changed sometime next month as ive got my Spoon N1 coming:D

This is a classic case of each to their own though, as I've never really been a fan of the Mugen grille. I think the Mugen front splitter looks the muts, but the grille always strikes me as looking out of place.

I like the black on black though as concerns the wheels. Vader hot hatch.

Bring on the Spoon!

Got a couple goodies in the post today.....

civicspoonn11.jpg

civicspoonn12.jpg

civicjsETD.jpg

Spoon N1 back box and J's Racing ETD.
anyone selling a Spoon b-pipe??

Back