• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2007 FN2

Cracking picture bud! :smt023

I'll be happy when I hit 240bhp too!

See how much the mani brings next weekend!

Thanks mate, I think its the first time I've taken a photo of both cars together!

Which mani are you going for?

It's a new one. Secrets will be revealed next Saturday!

Superb pics, wish Istill had my ep3 aswell. when a pre face lift in satin silver turns up in the right condition and price I will hopefully be back to 2

Fenders will look great on the car mate..... Love the look of them.

Ahhhh Loxy would this be the manifold which is sat at TDI North waiting to go on.

Fenders will look great on the car mate..... Love the look of them.

Ahhhh Loxy would this be the manifold which is sat at TDI North waiting to go on.

Aye on Saturday.

Have you seen it? I've only seen the pics Paul got sent on email.

Those Mugen parts are amazing, it will look the business when its done mate :) .

No I havnt seen it but I heard there is a manifold sitting around TDI, I cant remember how I heard about this now if im honest. Looking forward to seeing the results though. Im off to TDI next Wednesday if the results are good I may have to order one before the old VAT goes up

Bit of an update....

Still waiting for the Mugen Wing & Fenders to arrive but I've now got the HKS Exhaust fitted, I'll post some pictures tomorrow but so far I'm not impressed with it as it rattles on the surrounds and is driving me nuts! I've got the car booked into TDI in 2 weeks to hopefully get it sorted.

I also felt I had to take advantage of James 5% discount so ordered these:

45020-MBR-G00.jpg

David David David, I hate to say...I told you so... :p

Get them sold on Civinfo and repurchase ;)

I did get both at a good price so guess I wouldnt loose too much by the sale... I knew I should have gone for Seeker Intake on the standard airbox and then saved up for a Fujubusto single exit exhaust.

I'm hoping the calipers will make up for my poor choice of intake / exhaust!

TDi will be able to sort the exhaust. Bit of rubber hose on one of the hangers or chop then ends off that stick through the grills :rolleyes: :lol:

Do you not like the HKS intake then? What problems have you been having with it?

Not going ahead with the DC5 Brembos?

Questions, questions!?! :)

Or Spoon exhaust.......NO ONE owns one yet!

I would have had the Spoon by now but just cannot justify it. When/if the Yen gets better I might bite! :lol:

TDi will be able to sort the exhaust. Bit of rubber hose on one of the hangers or chop then ends off that stick through the grills :rolleyes: :lol:

Do you not like the HKS intake then? What problems have you been having with it?

Not going ahead with the DC5 Brembos?

Questions, questions!?! :)

I would have had the Spoon by now but just cannot justify it. When/if the Yen gets better I might bite! :lol:

I've not had any problems with the Intake, just all the discussions on Civinfo about heat soak have made me think I've made the wrong choice.

As for the Brembo's I bought a set from a guy who was selling some on eBay, but did the transaction outside of eBay and ended up getting ripped off! I've had the Police involved but so far I've not had any money back.

Back