• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2007 FN2

Mini update!

Mugen fenders arrived from Touge (thanks James) along with a J's Type V bonnet from Caroline at Sumopower, both are in getting painted, really looking forward to getting them fitted. Also had an email from enquires@touge saying my Spoon calipers will ship soon!

In the mean time I had my cam cover painted Spoon Yellow by Paul at Spooner Productions, he's done a ace job.

4fc5f20c.jpg

408d2d07.jpg

I know alot of people dont like them but I also fitted a J's Tow Hook (again from Caroline at Sumpower (Thanks Cazzzzza)

ae7ebdce.jpg

Going to concentrate on getting the car ready for the track now as I've booked Spa in October with a few guys from Civinfo. Got a few bits on order that'll hopefully help the car on the track. As I cant bring myself to pay thousands for tiny BHP increases I've gone for handling mods so ordered a Spoon Rigid Collar Kit, Whiteline adjustable heavy duty droplinks and a Ultra Racing rear Sway bar.

Looking good! Can't wait for the bonnet and fenders! :twisted:

Ahem, my sig. :lol:

If I wasn't in the process of buying a house mate I would actually love to have your car. Not joking but I have been trying to think of ways to afford it :lol: but I didnt want to crap your for sale thread with comments like that lol. Ever since I had that 1.4 sport thing as a courtesy car I want all the gadgets and stuff.

Any luck selling your FN2 yet Loxy?

One person has been messaging but not sure if he's a dreamer or for real. He PM'd on another forum yesterday at midday saying he wanted to 'move quickly' to buy my car, I replied and I've not heard anything since.

I'm thinking about keeping it now and fitting a LSD and charger with what I would have spent on the FD2.

Need to see what the insurance think of that first. If I get chance tomorrow I'll be giving them a bell, if not it will be Wednesday.

Been a bit of a while since I've done any updates as we've been away but plenty has been done this week! Finally got my J's bonnet and Mugen fenders fitted and my Spoon calipers are on the way!

Some pictures, taken in the pouring rain so not the best!

495f959e.jpg

5c9959d0.jpg

1fda4113.jpg

beb41b4b.jpg

7b4fdc01.jpg

1da3c853.jpg

65ee6a89.jpg

Fantastic buddy, pure and simple. :smt023

That bonnet looks amazing.

Very cool.

I love it.

Those fenders/arch's are the business, I cried when they were left off of the Mugen 20 car :( .

Very cool.

I love it.

Those fenders/arch's are the business, I cried when they were left off of the Mugen 20 car :( .

Thanks

Yeah I always thought it was strange how Mugen developed them and then left them off!

Oh and Thanks to James@Touge for supplying the cheapest ever set of fenders!

As I cant bring myself to pay thousands for tiny BHP increases I've gone for handling mods so ordered a Spoon Rigid Collar Kit

Was tempted with one of these for my EP3 but couldn't talk myself into it, what made you decide on them in the end..?

Back