• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 30th Anniversary EP3 build

Quick update from a photo session yesterday. Hanging out with a good friend of mine. Shows off the front bumper well too:

Haven't been on here in a good while, last thing done was 4 new wheel bearings since ive been on coilovers for almost a year and theyre pretty hard + the car has 93K on the clock now. No pictures unfortunately :(.

Next up RPB grooved discs all round, and either DS2500 or Red Stuff pads all round.

Any opinions on the discs / pads welcome :)

Last edited by a moderator:
64E1549C-81FB-4F3B-ACE8-E74A6898A275_zpssmqsrezh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Replaced the backbox and B pipe with OEM as the exhaust was blowing.

Where was the exhaust from as it doesn't look like an oem one but looks a nice one

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Next up RPB grooved discs all round, and either DS2500 or Red Stuff pads all round.

Any opinions on the discs / pads welcome :)

I'm running RPB's all round and Redstuff pads all round, the discs are really good, the pads are decent the DS2500's are probably better than the Redstuff's but the combo is working well for me.

I've also gone for RPB lines too make a huge difference over stock brakes feel much firmer. Run some RBF600 fluid and you've got a decent set up.

I'm running RPB's all round and Redstuff pads all round, the discs are really good, the pads are decent the DS2500's are probably better than the Redstuff's but the combo is working well for me.

I've also gone for RPB lines too make a huge difference over stock brakes feel much firmer. Run some RBF600 fluid and you've got a decent set up.

Excellent, sounds good. Im thinking of going for the lines too (HEL or RPB) and a Tegiwa brake stopper so hopefully should be a nice set up then :)

I went for Yellow Stuff pads on mine, EBC recommend them for smaller cars like civic's and red stuff for bigger cars. Not sure why lol.

Fitted HEL lines to mine this week, they are class.

Back