• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my 55 premier type r (milano red)

hi this is my 1st post as iv only just joined , i brought my type r last september , its a premier edition ,it had 21750 on the clock (now 25008 ), it was well looked after by the previous owner , its a standard ctr only changed the wheels and added a few little gadgets inside like type r seat belt pads , honda cusions , changed mats to the red ones (off ebay but not the shitty ones the jdm mats), tax disc holder ,when the weather pics up i have some type r brake decals what im going to be putting on i just need some good weather to paint them , i also have some red mud flaps but aint had time to fit them either but to be honest i like it without the flaps , my previous car was a fiat punto sporting , ok i liked it when i had it but now iv got a type r its totaly difrent, , buying a type r is the best thing i ever did and its the best 9000 iv ever spent :D i love it , everythin about the car is just right .

Attachments

• Photo-0018.jpg
    Photo-0018.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 57
Clocking cars is frowned upon IMO

:rolleyes:
The car hasn't been clocked, he just put an 8 directly next to ) thus creating a sunglasses smiley as that is the shortcut.

Sentence structure could do with some work though.

lol my car aint been clocked , wtf made u say this ??? because it only had 21750 on the clock ???

if i made a mistake in my post , tell me what it is and ill put it right

thanks

LOL@Shitty reference to JDM = fail.

Car looks nice to be fair, other than the wheels (IMO)

Not sure about what the other guys are on aboutt though..

lol my car aint been clocked , wtf made u say this ??? because it only had 21750 on the clock ???

if i made a mistake in my post , tell me what it is and ill put it right

thanks

I have already edited it. Didn't have time to do all of the other mistakes.

We don't like text speak on this forum. Please use correct English.

I have already edited it. Didn't have time to do all of the other mistakes.

We don't like text speak on this forum. Please use correct English.

ahh thanks for the quick reply , now i understand , thanks for pointing this out to me

I know about the 2500:) Jermal, I was being humourous.

Oh and welcome to the site, eagle. Get well soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back