• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 99 Pirate Black ATR

Seeing as a few other ATR owners have posted I thought I'd share. Here's my 99 ATR after a quick lather up with Meg's gold class yesterday morning:D
Enjoy. I know I do :)

yr71yg.jpg

yr71yi.jpg

Nice car mate. I have the same. lol:D . Are the back caliphers painted red cant tell from pic. . I was about to lower mine but then decided not to as it would compomise on the ride. Instead i put a set of mud flaps on. It does the trick as it makes the car appear lower.:)

I was interested in getting the ctr next. As youve had them before how do they compare to the accord type r and is it recommended?

Last edited by a moderator:
The barge is looking good ;) :cool:

Thx :)

That was after a quick hand wash. just ordered a Megs G220 Polisher and some Sonus gear so I'm hoping it will look even better soon :)

I was going to order a grit thingy for my bucket but they had sold out :(

Nice car mate. I have the same. lol:D . Are the back caliphers painted red cant tell from pic. . I was about to lower mine but then decided not to as it would compomise on the ride. Instead i put a set of mud flaps on. It does the trick as it makes the car appear lower.:)

I was interested in getting the ctr next. As youve had them before how do they compare to the accord type r and is it recommended?
Thx :)
Calipers are painted.

CTR and ATR's are different animals. ATR is more refined in terms of comfort and has more pliant suspension but a fantastic chassis and suspension design. coupled with the LSD it makes for a car that corners like no other FWD I've ever driven.

CTR's are a lot firmer, but chassis not as good and no LSD as standard. Think Go-cart and your not far off the handling. Don't get me wrong. I had 2 and think they are great and would even consider getting another. They engine and gearbox are fantastic and really feel bullet proof :)

Oh cool you will have to let me know how you get on with it :D

Grit guard in stock here
http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=170

and to think it all started with a microfibre ;)

Ahh my tentative steps away from natural chamois.... have tried several different MF's now and ordered theses with my Megs and sonus gear.

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/microfibre-cloths/der-wunder-towel-trio/prod_364.html

Oh and check out the Wheel Schmitt:D

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wheels-amp-tyres/black-wheel-shmitt/prod_307.html

Well, my pile of detailing kit has been shouting at me from the garage all week so I had a quick go at half of the bonnet in the garage one evening and then did the whole car with Sonus SFX 1-3 and Vic's concours wax today.

I didn't take any step by step pics as I wanted to crack on and get it finished but I did take a few swirl pics when I was playing in the garage and a couple of finishs shots (but they don't do it justice) especially when you compare them to the first pics in this thread. I think the light had gone too much for good pics.

I thnk it looks great. I'm well pleased with my first time efforts with a Meguirs G220.

My order from CYC.co.uk :cool:
yr4010.jpg

Swirl city
yr401z.jpg

yr402y.jpg

Corrected
yr4021.jpg

The Finshed Car!!!!!
yr4wtq.jpg

yr4wtr.jpg

Very nice :cool:

Would really be interested in comparing this to the PC, with the view to buy one instead :cool:

Looks good! You coming to Bedford at the end of the month?
Yeh, but not driving. Pax whore supreme for the day
Nice one Stu. Car looks

Cheers fella. The pics really don’t do it justice.

Very nice :cool:

Would really be interested in comparing this to the PC, with the view to buy one instead :cool:

1 big attraction is thats its 240v so no messing with transformers and changing plugs (the 110v plug that comes on a PC is the wrong one!)
if I remember I'll bring it along to Bedford and you can have a look (or play if you want ;))

1 big attraction is thats its 240v so no messing with transformers and changing plugs (the 110v plug that comes on a PC is the wrong one!)
if I remember I'll bring it along to Bedford and you can have a look (or play if you want ;))

That would be great if you could as im thinking of selling the PC and replace it with the megs one.:D

Back