• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Alabaster Silver FN2 CTR GT

Hey everyone,

Just thought I would start my thread of my FN2, just bought it is totally stock except I think the last owner seems to have had ago at the side decals I think he has put them to far towards the front of the car, what do you think?

Just ordered the silver Gran Prix pack should arrive thursday or friday. I'm thinking of getting a replica mugen spolier but I'm just unsure if it's a bit to chavy to have on a normal ctr... this would be the end of the show- no go mods.

Some mods soon to arrive are intake (undecided on HKS or other), a catback (undecided) and flashpro and hopefully a FRSU is on the cards. (Thanks to Loxy for his advice on where to start)

ctr.jpg

vtr2.jpg

Very nice indeed! :smt023

The decals do look a bit too far forward. There are pics on the Honda website, but I'll look if I've any on my photobucket.

Found this side shot of a CW on from it's release press pack. Your decals look spot on to be honest bud! ;)

Champ_White_Civic_Type_R_on_track2.jpg

The decals from Honda come with a template that lines up with the rear arch trim, so unless you are a total eejit, its hard to screw up.

The guy I bought the car off recently bought 2 of these decals off ebay so I cant see them coming with a template :)

My Gp Pack Turned up this morning at 8:30, Fully installed at 12:00 with a bit of a break inbetween each splitter.

Before

rearbefore.jpg

frontbefore.jpg

After

rearafter.jpg

frontafter.jpg

Was pretty simple to do, but was very fiddly and you have to be brave and just pull the bumpers off. Only had a few problems with some very stiff rusty bolts holding the rear exhaust traingles, I eventually got them undone but ended up sheering the plastic off. Not the best of designs by honda...

Next is intake and exhaust coming soon :) and possibly a Mugen Grill if I come across one cheap enough.

Nice! :smt023

Looks like my car's twin at the moment! :lol:

Hehe sorry about that Loxy :p

Mugen Front grill might change that plus im thinking of changing the alloy colour as they could do with a refurb anyway. Just gotta try mess with photoshop to see if I should go Gloss black to match the GP or just a darker grey like gun metal or simular.

Good plans. This is what it would look like with the Mugen grill and gloss black alloys.

002.jpg

img0414w.jpg

The thing is everything you do, someone will have already done it.

Just do what makes you happy, but learn from other people's mistakes!

Just installed new lights throughout, LEDs on the number plate looks good and just xenon upgrades on the front dipped and sidelights, not HID I know but looks better than stock.

before
lightsbefore.jpg

After

lightsafter.jpg

Back