• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Arctic Blue Teg

A few pics of my motor-
1069.jpg

1068.jpg

1064.jpg

1063.jpg

1060.jpg

1059.jpg

1057.jpg

1056.jpg

1052.jpg

Sweet looking motor fella..... sweet.

As tight as a Catholic girl.

8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers guys for the comments, but looking at the pictures i think it's time to lower, probably gonna go for Eibachs. A few others are running them and they reckon their pretty good, plus i've had them on another car before and really liked them :D

Very nice mate! 8) 8) Think you're right, lowering it a bit would look cool. 8)

:shock: Simply gorgeous your dc5 mate 8) 8)

I'd leave it standard myself personally apart from little things like panel filter upgrades and xenon bulb or HID upgrades :wink:

CosmicPag said:
:shock: Simply gorgeous your dc5 mate 8) 8)

I'd leave it standard myself personally apart from little things like panel filter upgrades and xenon bulb or HID upgrades :wink:
Cheers mate
Already got HID :D
Most of it is staying standard apart from a few Spoon upgrades :D
Thinking of going for a drop in filter either Trust or Spoon and the 5Zigen air intake system.
Decided to not lower it yet gonna get my parcel shelf first (why they didn't come with them beats me :? :roll: )

Nice one mate!

The spoon n1 exhaust does fit and suit the dc5 better than the ep3 in my opinion but the only negative feature for some people is the constant drone :(

I had a spoon drop in filter on my civic but changed it for a K&N filter instead, the reason being I found out the spoon filter is not oiled and I was advised this was bad for the engine long term due to poor filtration properties :? I'm well pleased with the K & N anyway and they're only 45quid brand new :D from www.fasterfilters.co.uk (spoons 100quidish)

Knowing Honda they probably left out the rear parcel shelf to save weight :lol: After all the teg is the true hardcore type r ! 8)

I heard a DC5 with the N1 on and yes it has too much of a drone for my liking, so at the mo i'm considering either HKS or Fujitsubo.
Didn't think of K&N, like the £45 bit :D

Dazza said:
I heard a DC5 with the N1 on and yes it has too much of a drone for my liking, so at the mo i'm considering either HKS or Fujitsubo.

Just in case you are interested - I have an ITG drop in filter, which has covered approx. 500 miles max.

PM me if your interested.

PS: I also have a Hondata modified OE airbox as well if you are interested, goes well with the ITG drop in filter :wink:

Gunn79 said:
Dazza said:

Just in case you are interested - I have an ITG drop in filter, which has covered approx. 500 miles max.

PM me if your interested.

PS: I also have a Hondata modified OE airbox as well if you are interested, goes well with the ITG drop in filter :wink:
PM Sent

Back