• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Arctic Blue Teg

Just incase you need any advice...I have a Trust drop in filter (Spoon with a different name), a zigen air intake system and a HKS exhaust on the Teg.

If you need to ask anything, feel free 8)

Welsh-Rich said:
Just incase you need any advice...I have a Trust drop in filter (Spoon with a different name), a zigen air intake system and a HKS exhaust on the Teg.

Cheers mate :D , i've had the ITG filter off Gunn79, so when funds allow :roll: i'll be getting the intake and the exhaust as well.
I've heard the HKS is not too droney but when the V-Tec kicks in it sounds NICE :D 8) is this true?
Where did you get your intake from as the only place i can find one is Taka Kaira in Japan?

Dazza said:
Welsh-Rich said:

Cheers mate :D , i've had the ITG filter off Gun79, so when funds allow :roll: i'll be getting the intake and the exhaust as well.
I've heard the HKS is not too droney but when the V-Tec kicks in it sounds NICE :D 8) is this true?
Where did you get your intake from as the only place i can find one is Taka Kaira in Japan?

If it's the HKS silent Hi-power, then it is very nice, almost standard when tick over, but sounds lovely when you boot it. Mine is combined with a Toda manifold, and it's still not very loud when running normally. I'd recommend it if you want a nice sounding, but not shouty exhaust.

Funnily enough I got the intake from Dixon @ ProRacer on the DC5 forum, but it was only him and Taka Kiara I could find. The prices were pretty much the same tbh. It's a cracking intake, very discreet and does a good job - apart from the Gruppe M then I think this is right up there 8)

:smt023 Thanks for the info.
The Gruppe M is just a bit too much for my wallet!
So its good to hear you give the 5Zigen a good rating :D

Dazza said:

Same reason for the Gruppe M from me too.

The 5zigen is great, just not a big name like the others really.

I had my car dyno'd the other day (and although I have the Toda mani & K'pro too) it was hiiting 205bhp at the wheels.

Paul & System R was fairly surprised as that is at the higher end of the scale - so looks like the intake & exhaust work pretty well, especially when added to other bits :D

Welsh-Rich said:
Dazza said:

Same reason for the Gruppe M from me too.

The 5zigen is great, just not a big name like the others really.

I had my car dyno'd the other day (and although I have the Toda mani & K'pro too) it was hiiting 205bhp at the wheels.

Paul & System R was fairly surprised as that is at the higher end of the scale - so looks like the intake & exhaust work pretty well, especially when added to other bits :D
At the end of the day does it really matter what name is on things as long as their good quality and deliver good results! and if you save money at the same time then it can only be a good thing :smt023 :D 8)
Good power figure there :smt023

Dazza said:
At the end of the day does it really matter what name is on things as long as their good quality and deliver good results! and if you save money at the same time then it can only be a good thing :smt023 :D 8)
Good power figure there :smt023

Agree completely...it does the job & I'm happy with it 8)

The figure surprised me a bit, was good :D :lol:

Back