• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My ATR

:lol:

I'm still trying to work out which front brakes to get, and where to order them from. TGM can do me a custom full kit but I think it's a bit overkill for what is essentially a road car. :lol:

I've got the bremtech grooved discs and ferrodo Ds2500 pads. They work well from cold and are a big improvement over OEM :D

Got any fitted pics? They are the ones that were recommended most over on the ATR forum.

LOL. They are generally OK on AccordR, along with TRO it's one of the better forums. I'm intrigued!

Got any fitted pics? They are the ones that were recommended most over on the ATR forum.

I have the 3G disks (Brembo castings) with DS2500 pads, HEL lines and RBF600 fluid.

Much better than OEM, and by rights I should have warped discs by now after siezing a caliper, which got so hot it melted the caliper paint :eek: but they are still great :cool:

I couldnt say how they compare with bremtech as I've not used them.

11032009675.jpg

fitted and used for 12000 miles
12ce24fe.jpg

This helps too :D
9c46c38d.jpg

I got the full set of discs for £230

bottom pic is a brake stopper, stops bulkhead flex at the master cylinder ... works a treat :)

Toyracer at atr.org makes them ... great quality

I got the full set of discs for £230

bottom pic is a brake stopper, stops bulkhead flex at the master cylinder ... works a treat :)

Toyracer at atr.org makes them ... great quality

I've never heard of one! :lol:

How much are they?

I've never heard of one! :lol:

How much are they?

£35 plus delivery and can be had in three colours, red, black or silver. :cool:

I have a brake stopper I still need to fit :eek:

crack on with it, honestly doesn't take long, and you will feel the difference .... until you get used to it :D

Get yourself some of these mate :D

:p :D

overkill mate :p

but I guess it' totally understandable considering the size of thr turbo under the hood :lol:

Back