• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Baby!

Just a couple of pics of my beautiful baby! :D

n500511625_1131068_1518.jpg

n500511625_1131071_2652.jpg

n500511625_1131073_3398.jpg

09_01_37.jpg

Yeah, I love the Rages.

The plate was £550... bit of sore point at the moment though... got pulled on Friday! Grrrrrr :evil:

All 3!! He was sat in a lay by and he told me he thought oh there's Kirsty I think I'll go pull her over! I dont think it's that bad... but he thought so! Lol. I think I'll leave it on though... if I space it the way it's meant to be it doesn't say anything!

I got a set of legal plates when I bought the registration. How many times can you get caught before the DVLA take the registration off you?

No idea tbh, I'd put a standard one on the back, its easier to get away with the front one. Just smile and use your puppy dog eyes on the copper ;)

I got done for this i had 3d and italic, they took my front side tint's at the same time no fine for the tint's so i felt lucky, £30 fixed penalty for the number plate :mad: . Got full legal one now it has all the necessary details place purchased,postcode of place purchased and the bs number in the right hand corner but really small so you can hardly see it. IMO mine looks better now, but i must say i do like yours! mine was a bit tacky.

I got done for this i had 3d and italic, they took my front side tint's at the same time no fine for the tint's so i felt lucky, £30 fixed penalty for the number plate :mad: . Got full legal one now it has all the necessary details place purchased,postcode of place purchased and the bs number in the right hand corner but really small so you can hardly see it. IMO mine looks better now, but i must say i do like yours! mine was a bit tacky.
what tints did you have on the front? ive never had any problems with mine. touch wood

Back