• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Black DC5

Well the KPro, Toda mani and Buddy Club bonnet are all gone to free up some cash.

Coming over the next couple of months:

KPro (again) mapped by Romain from TGM
J's Racing 4-2 manifold
J's Racing 2-1 decat
J's Racing front strut
Eiback coilovers (to replace my D2's)

Also thinking of a J's Racing exhaust sytem.

Seen an EP3 J`s racing catback on the bay few months back from Sumo Power. Think it was around £700 :eek:

Lighter than a fart tho :twisted:

Are you getting earplugs for that j's mate its mental loud :twisted:

Why you thinking of going for eibach coilys?

Are you getting earplugs for that j's mate its mental loud :twisted:

Why you thinking of going for eibach coilys?

If I did get one it'd be the 60RR and not the 70 version mate, I'm not that daft :lol: Just seeing how it goes now, I'll get the mani and KPro first.

The D2's keep coming out of adjustment, and after having a long chat with Tom at TGM I'm looking at the Eibachs. They are built strongly, made in Germany, fit great and are good on the road. Only downside is that you can't adjust the dampers on them however I've had adjustable dampeners for almost 2 years now and I've touched them once :eek: :lol:

Agreed mate, the eibachs are meant to be damped perfectly for uk roads anyway, I have been tempted myself to swap my springs for them - not sure its needed for the road tho?

My mate had the 70rr and spoon manifold on his dc5, fcuk me it made my spec III and spoon manifold sound like stock in comparison :eek: good choice staying away from that :lol:

If you're only using the car on the road then I would say that springs would suffice.

even if driving like an idiot at times :oops:

The track may begin in time so are the coilys worth the upgrade then

TBH mate I'm not sure. You're better off speaking to Tom at TGM to see what he thinks.

Indeed, the J's manifold when together is meant to flow better then the likes of Toda etc so I'm hoping to make good power with it.

I'm also thinking of the J's induction kit but it's very expensive and I'd like to see what they are actually like before parting with my Gruppe M for one!

Back