• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Black Gold 182

Picked up my 182 last Monday night, really happy with it so far, great engine, great handling an great equipment too... Gave it a good clean today (with help from Neil :) ), here's some pics anyway

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

Very nice.

[spacemonkey] Not my cup of tea but each to their own and all that [spacemonkey]

:p

Cheers guys! Here's a couple more, i'll get it out of me system :D

DSCF0005.jpg

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]
DSCF0011.jpg
[/FONT]

DSCF0012.jpg
[/FONT]

DSCF0014.jpg
[/FONT]

DSCF0015.jpg
[/FONT]

DSCF0019.jpg
[/FONT]

DSCF0020.jpg
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Not bad mate, nice and shiny. Like the rims, just needs lowering a little, but other than that:cool:

Enjoy it mate, won't be long before things start to fall off it! But that's Renault for you!

yeah i've got the warrenty to cover me till April, but after that i'm on my own... i'll be looking after it well though, so hopefully it shouldnt be too bad (fingers crossed)... i've had chance to put my foot down a couple of times lately and i'm impressed with how quick it is, ill be happy with it for a while anyway...

You'll love it!

I had a 172 for a while before the CTR. Went like a rocket and the refinements that come as standard blow the CTR away!

If only it didn't keep falling to bits as i drove it!

Have fun!

There is a lovely new exhaust system due out from Janspeed for the 182 buddy.

Something worth thinking about WHEN the OEM one rots off & it will.

Back