• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My blue Integra DC5

Some pics of my DCfive ;)

P1100428.jpg

P1100445.jpg

P1100398.jpg

The current spec:

Exterior:
Rear Wiper removed
OEM Wind Deflectors
Ings+1 Front lip
SpeedStar JDM License Plate Relocator
Buddy Club Carbon Fibre bonnet (to be fitted)

Interior:
Kenwood DDX-5022 [Double Din]
Skunk 2 Gearknob

Suspension:
BC Racing Coilovers with Upper Mounts.

Engine:
Skunk2 Magnetic Drain Plugs
Spoon Sports Reservoir Covers
Gruppe M Induction Kit
J's Racing Front Strut Brace
J's Racing Engine Torque Dampener
SFS Induction hose
SFS Coolant hoses

Exhaust & Manifold:
Buddy Club Pro Spec Exhaust
Buddy Club 4-2-1 Manifold (to be fitted)

Lovely motor and nice pics! :cool:

What exactly does a 'SpeedStar JDM License Plate Relocator' do, remove the plate altogether? :p

Lovely motor and nice pics! :cool:

What exactly does a 'SpeedStar JDM License Plate Relocator' do, remove the plate altogether? :p

LOL!

It looks like this:

P1110076.jpg

Had the car for a month with no front plate, but decided not to chance it anymore... was getting funny looks from the local police :rolleyes:

Very nice indeed. Do you have any more plans for her?

Plenty of plans... lack of funds though.

Once the bonnet and manifold is fitted, hope to get a RBC and then remapped (most likely K-Pro)

Really want to change the rims too, but still can't decide which ones to go for...

Also i've priced a few sets and my face normally looks like this once I get a quote >>> :eek:

Other than that, not sure... would love a set of Mugen sideskirts and the rear lip. Plus an Ings+1 spoiler would look the ticket too.... but all big £££

I really hate the current exchange rate :evil: lol

(Cheers for the above comments :) )

Sounds good, should look good with that spoiler although the standard one does suit the car really well. That's the problem I have found with Hondas, if you want to change the wheels you have to think carefully as any old alloys just looks crap lol and the ones that do suit the car are mega bucks like you said :lol:

And yeah it's very poor atm, I think it's like 140 to the £

A quick update :)

Just got the car back today with the Buddy Club bonnet fitted (..and yes, I know the car is bogging at the minute, will clean it once it gets a bit warmer :lol: )

new_bonnet.jpg

Also got a set of Honda Jazz washer jets fitted at the same time (y) Still need to adjust the rubber seals at the front to sit flush with the headlights. But other than that, i'm a very happy chappy :p

Will get better pics up soon :)

Hopefully getting the BC manifold fitted this week along with a set of uprated engine mounts:

buddyclubmanifold3.jpg

Shiney! :smt050

Back