• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Car link under Avatar

Suits

First to flounce
Afternoon all,

I have noticed on the Lancer register that they have a link to pictures of their car underneath the members avatar.

Profilething.jpg

Just wondering if this was something easy to do and if so maybe it's something we could have. I know we have the members' cars area, but I thought it was a nice touch.

Cheers,

:D

I believe it's a kind of garage feature. I pretty sure the admin are working on a similar feature, but these things take time to create and then test.

lancer reg use phpbb for their forums where as we use vbulletin. Previously, when were did use phpbb, we had the garage feature but there is no such mod for vbulletin atm (not one that is maintained anyways) and I've not had the time to sit and code one :lol:

That's cool, it was just a idea after I had a quick look on the Lancer register and thought it was good.

Back