• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Carbon NHB ep3

Hiya everyone new too this site and thought I would share my project with you, it started off as my everyday car and then I got the mod bug and have just kept going

Here is a few pics off when was kinda normal
bea051b4.jpg

Then came some orange rota fighters, mugen gril, mugen spoiler, rear diffuser from an s2000 a takata and bride seat
50834c4e.jpg

56358d64.jpg

After that I decided too take it off the road over the winter and spend some money on it

Current spec is:

Engine:

Spoon manifold
Spoon b-pipe
Spoon n1
Hondata modded airbox
Hondata k100
Clockwise motion sump

Suspension:

K-sport lower control arms
Beaks bar
Bc coilovers
Gearbox mount inset
Front and rear mount inserts
Lower H brace
Front and rear camber adjusters

Exterior:

Carbon tailgate
Carbon mugen spoiler
Carbon side skirts
Carbon mugen bonnet
Carbon spoon mirrors (to be fitted)
Plexiglas windows on rear quarters and tailgate
Mugen front grill
Mugen spliter

Interior:

2x bride zeta 3 seats
Takata harness
Nardi steering wheel
Js racing cpillar brace
Honda cargo net
Defi gauges(to be fitted)
Rear seats removed

Here are a few pics off how it sits the now

116b79ee.jpg

2346b7cb.jpg

1711e96c.jpg

9f80da84.jpg

467228a2.jpg

6d391cbe.jpg

Sorry bout not the best pictures all taken from my phone and car is being stored in my work
The plans are to too do to the car before its back on the road are:

Engine:
Toda A3 cams
Toda springs and retainers
New piston rings
Crank knife edged and lightened
Clockwise motion flywheel
Skunk 2 tensioner
Skunk 2 chain
Jackson racing supercharger

Gearbox:
Kaaz LSD
mfactory 5.46 final drive

Brakes:
Stoptechs

Exterior:
Fit my side windows (only done haha)
Good clean up
New wheels for it

Let me know what you all think cheers Colin

Holy hell. I DID NOT expect this sort of build man :lol: Awesome.

I'd scrap the charger plans and do a mega NA build (you obviously have the cash haha). JRSC has be done a million times, do something different/better :)

Haha I wash robbed a bank mate

XdcX- yeah man just took some time too get moving with the car, reason I'm want a charger is for the powers and price off it, doing a big n/a build never give you the same power for the money will end up spending
But plans may still change engine comes out next week so can go from there haha

Iv only got one pic off the rear diffuser, ** throw it up, it's now off the car as I have a new one on way
29917aab.jpg

Haha I wash robbed a bank mate

XdcX- yeah man just took some time too get moving with the car, reason I'm want a charger is for the powers and price off it, doing a big n/a build never give you the same power for the money will end up spending
But plans may still change engine comes out next week so can go from there haha

Iv only got one pic off the rear diffuser, ** throw it up, it's now off the car as I have a new one on way
29917aab.jpg

thats pretty much the look im going for with a rear diffuser, how did you come across this? and how was it fitted? sorry for the questions it's just that i've been trying for years to find something like this.

I found it on eBay mate just typed in rear diffuser and this came up ** try find a link too one, also I'm pretty sure ARP Motorsport sell them also

For fitting it was simple, there is 4 mounting points on the diffuser to fit the bottom I drilled holes in the boot and put it through there and the top ones bolt through where the rear bumper goes on mate

Very nice mate & good luck with it. look forward to seeing where it ends up.

Progress at last haha been kinda lazy last few weeks so last night(nightshift) I thought would get a move on with it so this is what was done
ca34e3b2.jpg

6ce7cb74.jpg

65368f2c.jpg

All that is left too do to it now is drop the mounts off and take the bolts holding subframe in off and it's out and ready to be built cannot wait to start getting going with it

Also my rear quater plastic windows have now been fitted will get some pics later

Back