• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My champ fn2

Just a few pics of my very 1st civic, took some cleaning but got there in the end (well till i drove it and the wheels are now covered in brake dust:mad:). Im keeping it standard at the minute untill the warranty runs out (not sure how anal honda are cause VW were proper arsey for warranty)
honda001.jpg

honda006.jpg

honda007.jpg

honda004.jpg

Very nice indeed! :smt023

Honda aren't too bothered about mods. As long as the mods don't cause the issue you have they will honour the warranty.

i.e. Fitting an exhaust won't cause the dash to start rattling, fitting an intake won't cause the clutch to squeak etc. If you fitted lowering springs though they might wriggle out of rear suspension creaks and the likes.

I wouldn't hold of modding. Speak to your local dealer's service manager and clear any mods with him if you want to be belt and braces, but remember there are quite a few dealers out there now that are supplying and fitting Mugen bits and they are warranted, so Honda dealers are getting quite a bit less bothered about mods.

Back