• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Civic Ep3 Build

Little update, got a parcel from tigewa 10 red washers for the engine bay and tigewa shifter bush set.
Just waiting for my stuke winglets for the front bumper and my new double din head unit, also dropped my centre console off to be flocked should have it back Saturday.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415216855.292062.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415216868.975967.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a couple of parcels today, stuke front bumper winglets and a new kenwood double din head unit.
b62a27f1366766f9c74b1ebbac75eedf.jpg

7f9482cb2e87c2a1952a184e67f3b240.jpg

That's d*mn unlucky. Everyone alright yes?

I'm fairly certain the insurers won't want to repair it. EP3s aren't worth much and it's easy to get another one. Looks like the whole front end is bent, pretty major job to repair it all and the car would be worth next to nothing afterwards.

That's d*mn unlucky. Everyone alright yes?

I'm fairly certain the insurers won't want to repair it. EP3s aren't worth much and it's easy to get another one. Looks like the whole front end is bent, pretty major job to repair it all and the car would be worth next to nothing afterwards.

Yeah me and the misses are fine, I've got to phone them tomorrow and sort it all out, the front end isn't that bad but if it comes to it I'll buy it back of the insurers.

Nightmare, at least everyone is OK.

Any CCTV nearby to get the Fiesta's reg number or catch them in the act?

Did you make a report to the police with a description of the car?

Nightmare, at least everyone is OK.

Any CCTV nearby to get the Fiesta's reg number or catch them in the act?

Did you make a report to the police with a description of the car?

No cctv at all and yeah police was called and a statement was made

One thing I would say is that dash cams are invaluable for something around £30 saved me a rite ball ache when my Leon got wrote off. Absolutely gutted that it's happened for you, get the police involved then hopefully they can back track to any CCTV as it's everywhere. I'd also personally go searching for him to

One thing I would say is that dash cams are invaluable for something around £30 saved me a rite ball ache when my Leon got wrote off. Absolutely gutted that it's happened for you, get the police involved then hopefully they can back track to any CCTV as it's everywhere. I'd also personally go searching for him to

Police were called so that's sorted and ive already spoke to a couple of mates to look out for him so just got to wait now

How did he actually manage to run you off the road? Contact or blatantly caused it?

It was two lanes that merge into one he was pose to turn left but didn't bother, I was in front when lights turned green and he decided to try and push in front of me that caused me to get pushed into the middle of the road into oncoming traffic I swerved to avoid hitting a island I then lost control hit the kerb that bent the passenger front wheel and then into the small island hitting the post, the guy drove off then half an hour later decided to turn up with his mates in another car laughing and shouting crap.

Back