• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My civic type r Fn2 (update)

well i got it fitted and am very happy with the sound in vtec:eek:
It sounds stock when driving around town but when you put your foot down it sounds amazing.

tu8y7ahy.jpg

ere3azu3.jpg

Sounds great don't it mate. I could do with getting a new red filter on mine. The yellow one is getting a little dirty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol am the same think i went through a quater tank today just by going into vetc 2nd and 3rd off roundabouts:D
No probs happy to help.

Made the most of the sun today and gave the car a good clean:p

ry3uha5e.jpg

yjeqyseh.jpg

ute9unuh.jpg

y2agyzy9.jpg

e5evuge8.jpg

e2y7equp.jpg

puja8ysy.jpg

Also ordered my mugen style rear wing so will hopefully get that sprayed and fitted in the next few weeks

I got board today and had some spray paint in my garage so went and spraid my mirror caps.

buffed down with sand papper

ja8e9y2a.jpg

2 coats of primer

a4uzevub.jpg

5 coats of gloss black and 2 coats of laquer

7y7aduzu.jpg

job done

megesaje.jpg

I will post a cuple of photos tomorrow when its a bit more light, but i am very pleased with the result apart from one small run mark:mad: its barely noticable though.

you're right bud it's going to be a very long week next week!!! by the time i get it back i won't get it fitted till next sat:(

Cant wait to see how itl look when the spoiler sprayed mate makes them stand out looking good

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks bud,i droped it off to the body shop yestarday an he wasent happy with the finishing of the wing so he is going to have to fill a cuple of the joins and re buff them,then he can spray and the total of all this is £300:(.Should of gone to type r kits but never mind it will be mint when its complete

well was meant to fit my wing today but it still wasn't ready!! I pick it up monday now instead.The boy at the spray shop had to fill and smooth off a lot of joins in the spoiler and when he primed it there was loads of little pin holes so it's taken a bit more time than he thought.Never mind though but i cant wait to fit it:D

Well picked up my fugen spoiler today and i'm very happy with it.Roll on tomorrow so i can fit it

apymyjeq.jpg

9ebuzu6y.jpg

Back