• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My civic type r Fn2 (update)

fitted and very happy i love the new look!!!!

ysu6ypu3.jpg

y4yjyty3.jpg

uty2ady9.jpg

ybyrazag.jpg

apuhe5aq.jpg

If the weather is ok this weekend i will post some decent pics up with my better camera.

Thanks bud i'm very happy with it.Got one more thing for the front bumper then i will search for some power!!!:D

lol cheers jimbo. What did you think of your goodyears mate? my fronts are getting low now will need some new rubber soon:p

I really like the F1s, well worth the money. Stiff sidewall responsiveness without being uncomfortable, reasonably grippy but still progressive. I also went up to 215/45 17, fills the arches better and takes a little of the harshness out of rough surfaces.

Do it.

Aye you will need every little extra comfort with the roads in Glasgow lol. Good stuff mate thanks i will get a set orderd soon.

Gave the car a good clean today and wax with Black Magic Detail.The suff is amazing and by far the best wax i have used.

You've got a pretty good shine/reflection off the civic.
What other little bits have you got planned if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers mate,going to go for a front splitter but am not saying which one cause i havn't seen any other civic with it on yet;) and pos a big brake kit either brembos off a dc5 or wilwoods, then i am planing on a tegiwa mani and fd2 inlet mani and remap so should hopefuly see around 220.

Haha I see why you don't want to say.
Thats a nice wee list of future mods.
Does the fn2 just come with standard honda 2 pots I presume?

aye man there fekin crap at there very best lol.When do you plan on getting your dc5? its a nice looking ek you have just now.

Seems silly that honda put crappy brakes on the civic.
It will hopefully be around the summer time, got a little more saving to do.
Thank you, it's a bit rough around the edges but it's my daily.

my wee bro had one but with a b18 engine in it,was good fun! hes now got a ek9.Dc5s are class and one of my favourite type r's i would love one.

At a guess its either the Seeker or Feels front lip or replica of one of those

I'll be starting my job back up in Perth soon so I love driving the coupe to work.
I really like ek9's but they are pretty pricey. I need something a bit more practical that the mrs can drive if need be.
Im hoping I can get an artic blue one with the blue recaros etc.

Car is looking mint dave :) where can ya get that wax from or would you recomend other good waxes for milano red type r's :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back