• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My civic type r Fn2 (update)

Yeah, it's well worth doing! Amazing driving road, just amazing, it even has enough stunning scenery to keep the other half amused. There's a couple of pics in my build thread Jordan.

I'll make up a meet thread when I get a chance, would be great to see all the local cars in the metal.

just booked me a hotel aswell at hotel on the loch. I leave on 9th july but its also my b/day so will be leaving in the afternoon sometime, so I will take the wife into Fort William for a meal later on at night or should I say she will be taken me for a meal haha.

Bought some new rubber tonight! Got me 4 Goodyear Eagle F1s, should hopefully get them on Wednesday so should get them fitted on Friday.

yestarday i took myself for a nice drive up the A82 up to fort william(thanks to jimbothemagnificent), it was the first time i have drove up that road and i will def be doing it agian. The road is top class< i am not a photographer but here's a couple of pics.

Cheers jimbo, that is some road and the views are breath taking! I never got to drive around Kinlochleven:( the hotel we were ment to be staying in was a fekn joke so we ended up driving back down that night . Gives me an excuse for going back up again though;)

Stunning Car mate,

i have just got an EP3 so going to run this for 12 months then hopefully get an FN2 or possibly the new one insurance permitting.

Cheers mate, there good cars I love my one:D I am thinking about the new type r aswell but might hold off for a year or two.

Out with the old

5aze2aqe.jpg

In with the new:)

3yru5e3u.jpg

hu2yzuva.jpg

Was bugging me for ages that! happy I changed it, the oem is cheep s h i t. I like the suede leather it goes will the seats.

Absolutely stunning is the only way I can say how your FN2 is looking. You have had the same idea as me for the gear gaitor, I have got a suede one on order. It makes sense to match it with the seats. Ive had mine quite a few months now and really starting to get the bug to fiddle with it. GP Kit first off :)

Anyway getting back to yours as this is your thread. The transformation from standard is just lovely.

Absolutely stunning is the only way I can say how your FN2 is looking. You have had the same idea as me for the gear gaitor, I have got a suede one on order. It makes sense to match it with the seats. Ive had mine quite a few months now and really starting to get the bug to fiddle with it. GP Kit first off :)

Anyway getting back to yours as this is your thread. The transformation from standard is just lovely.

Thank you very much kind sir:) I am very pleased with the car so far, I am thinking of putting winglets on the front aswell but I go on and off the idea like hot and cold water lol also the mugen rep bonnet. only problem I have is my wife still uses it for her work lol. I realy do need to get her a mini!!! then I can start doing some power mods;)

The gear gaiter is a nice wee addition mate, it makes it look realy nice and feels alot better to. Its good you are enjoying your car they are great, only thing is when you start adding things on it never seems to end lol oh and gp kit is a must:D

Haha funny that when she jumped into the car and felt it she said oh thats a nice knob, I'm beginning to think that she have plans lol.
Misses F already has her heart set on a mini, only problem is we are saving for a house aswell. I said about a jazz but she just laughed at me:)

Back