• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Civic Type R (New Owner)

Bought this last Month, 54 plate with 34k miles on it.

Never had a Honda before and i LOVE It.

Hopefully the pics show up (turns out at first they didnt, hope they will now)

SNV30988a.jpg

SNV30989.jpg

SNV30991a.jpg

SNV30992a.jpg

SNV30990.jpg

future plans are to tint the back windows and get a new cd player, then maybe Induction kit/Exhaust.

Great site you have here, very helpful :D

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
It cost me 9 Grand from a Honda garage. Which wasnt to bad I thought as it as only done just under 34k miles and I get Honda MOT for life which saves me £50+ a year, plus full service history, another years service on it, 4 new tyres and a years Warrenty and a years road recovery.

Yeah i looked at a few private ones around the same price (my limit was 9k) but couldnt find any i was happy with so thought id spend the extra bit on getting one from a garage.

Yep im in the fire brigade, well as a retained fireman anyways.

Im already panicing that its going to start fading, i wash and wax it on a regular basis but is there any thing else i can do/use to avoid it?

Cheers

Welcome to the forum :D .

Facelift Milano, don't see too many of them.

Nice mate.

Yeah i looked at a few private ones around the same price (my limit was 9k) but couldnt find any i was happy with so thought id spend the extra bit on getting one from a garage.

Yep im in the fire brigade, well as a retained fireman anyways.

Im already panicing that its going to start fading, i wash and wax it on a regular basis but is there any thing else i can do/use to avoid it?

Cheers

Think if you do it fairly regular you will be find. Mine was until i left it without a wash for 3 months!! Really need to get round to doing that!

Nice looking motor, best colour too ;), watch out for the free MOT thing as i had that and it only applies if you have it serviced at honda all the time.

Back