• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Cosmic EP3

Hey :)

After owning my ctr EP3 for almost 5 months, I thought I would finally get some pictures up

Current mods:

Gruppe M
Alpine X305 Headunit
Red Earthing Kit
Red Type R battery tie
Supersprint Stainless Steel B-Pipe
Eibach pro springs
FRSU
JDM rear anti roll bar
Spoon sports rear strut brace (to be fitted)

Haven’t really planned on anything else just yet, but that may change easily

Photo0113_FB.jpg

Photo0114_FB.jpg

Photo0115_FB.jpg

Photo0116.jpg

Once the mods are fitted, ill get some pics up including 1 of the engine bay :)

Last edited by a moderator:
looks nice mate. HIDs don't have to be on your wishlist you can pick them up for cheap now unlike th GM, awsome bit of kit but costs a bomb.

looks nice mate. HIDs don't have to be on your wishlist you can pick them up for cheap now unlike th GM, awsome bit of kit but costs a bomb.

That is true, HID's are on my list to get, just haven’t thought about them just yet, plan on doing the other mods first then the HID's will be next :)

Nice car buddy, definately the fastest colour :p

I resisted the modding bug for about a year and a half, which i was surprised at. I've still only done a couple of bits to the car, but it's hard to resist spending more :lol:

Nice car mate, I see you got your Earthing Kit from LeeH. He can sort you out HID's too, I've just fitted a set from him on mine. :smt023

Also updated my first post, will get some more recent pics up soon. The pics above were from when it was parked at the Honda garage when i decided to make the purchase :D

Having not got a rear wiper on my FN2 now I don't miss it. This pic just made me think, how awesome would you car look without one?! :lol:

De-wiper; less is definitely more IMO - in this respect.

I think there are two sorts of bungs though - a straight/flat smoothed off one, and the other is sort of like a 'dome' - the dome one FTW.

Yeah, I have thought about removing the rear wiper. Is it a case of just removing it and fitting a bung? or do you have to do any wiring re-work to disconnect the wiper?

My Cosmic EP3 - New pics

Just had my Gruppe M fitted. A massive thanks to dotty for fitting it and preventing a very catastrophic disaster of setting my car on fire :D

A few pics:

P1010188.jpg

P1010192.jpg

P1010190.jpg

No problem mate, was very surprised with that heat shield getting so hot :eek:

Enjoy :smt023

The heat shield was a little close to the Gruppe M, it generated enough heat after a test drive to start smoking, we caught it in time though :)

Heat shield has been temporarily removed.

Near Fire???

You will love the sound of it!!

Yeah, as dotty said, heat shield got very hot and started burning the gruppe m, just very thankful it was spotted before it burnt a nice big hole.

I love the sound :D can't get enough of it which will be very costly :p

New Update,

Just had my Eibach springs, JDM ARB fitted along with a FRSU from TGM today. Car handles Absolutely fantastic now :lol: Will get some recent pics once I've given it a good clean :D

Back