• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Cosmic EP3

I have finally got around to sorting a photobucket account so i thought i would post a few pics of my car so here is my 2004 Civic Type R
I have started playing around with it but nothing serious yet :cool:

Photo0188.jpg

Photo0147.jpg

Photo0150.jpg

Before the Hids and K&N
Photo0143.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks well mate, Black wheels do look well on it, think this has convinced me to buy Pro Lite 1.2 now lol Many plans for it?

Looks well mate, Black wheels do look well on it, think this has convinced me to buy Pro Lite 1.2 now lol Many plans for it?

Thanks :D the wheels are dark grey its just the light they are in.
Plans well im looking into the possability of putting Dc5 brakes on it depending how hard of a conversion it is. Im going to do some engine bay dress up on it put some sfs hoses on it and some anodised bits hopefully also i think i will keep and eye out for some go faster parts for it but will have to see how funds are as im pretty skint at the moment really :)

Haha your on the slippery slope of modifications, they dont get fewer as you go along they just get more expensive:lol:

This weekends job is to wire my sub up so we will see how it goes looks easy to do from all the how to's i have read so wish me luck lol

sorted the amp and sub also ended up putting some 6x9s in the parcel shelf so the sound quality is much better now pics to follow lol

Here is some more photos of the car with the new sound system fitted :D
Photo0221.jpg

The Engine complete with heat soaker lol
Photo0220.jpg

Photo0222.jpg

Photo0224.jpg

Photo0227.jpg

Photo0225.jpg

my hidden amp
Photo0229.jpg

A close up of my dodgy wiring
Photo0228.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this weekend ill do the Hondata Airbox mod any put the stock airbox back on the car see how much better it is if any lol

Done the airbox mod and im pretty well disapointed as the car as pretty much no induction roar what so ever lol

Back