• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Cosmic Grey Premier Edition Type R

Just be carefull with a DA mate as honda paint is very very thin & easy to burn through
Car looks good thow

Few jobs ive managed so far :
Footwell Lights,
New exhaust system, New cat and standard centre section with N1 Rep
Mrs kindly coloured in the Steering wheel Stiching with a red Sharpie , looks a lot better

Wheels are in being powder coated and have a Spare set of Anti roll bars to get painted or powder coated red

also got all the service kit ready to go, Just waiting on some new ARB bushes

How are you getting on with the N1 Rep, any vids? I fancy getting one but don't want anything too loud. Also where did you get the footwell lights and how easy was it to fit?

n1 rep sounds spot on mate, Not loud at all just nice deep tone. Perfect for what i wanted, also no rattle or catching so very pleased with it

Footwell light i orders through Loxy on here. Good kit and instructions. Must have taken 15 mins to fit , really easy

No real update just enjoying the car as she is.

only real difference is the effort in detailing. Finally taken it to the next level. Spent a lot recently getting a good set up.

Da polisher
loads of different grades of hex logic pads
variety of polishes , megs 205, sonax perfect finish , auto glym Super Resin
some waxes to try , Abyss hell shine, Dodo juice Purple Haze.
Bilt Hamber soft clay bar and lube
loads of new drying towels and microfibres.

spent 3 hours cleaning and claying the car today ready to Da polish tommorow. Paint work feels spot on now so should be a lot easier to work with. Clayed the Windows also. Tomorrow will be polishing, Sealing and waxing then onto sealing the wheels.

Will get some picture once finished.

Very nice. Have you considered a Jdm plate for the rear? Just got one for mine, really happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't to be honest I do like them just one mod I've never really thought about

i would like some gas struts, and thanks for the comments

Back