• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my cosmic grey type r !stance!

My pride & joy stanced ep3 type r u.s look, new on here will post more fresh pics soon hope you like it ;) Cosmic grey type r 54 facelift
Re Amemiya Aw7 desmond 3 piece split rims 8.5j front 9.5j rears stretched 205 40's.off a rx7
autobahn 88 30mm hubcentric spacers all round
Eibach front camber bolts d2 rear camber arms
V-maxx coilovers all round 80% lowered-static

Custom front bumber plate recess smoothed nice clean look
all fenders rolled for wide setup
jdm plates front-back
half tinted rear facelift tailights
wind deflectors

white powdercoated cam cover anodized red bolts
AEM high flow fuel-rail hks fuel magnet
hks super flow air filter on polished hard pipe
satin black intake manifold
spoon reservoir socks
hks ground kit hks radiator cap
battery tie down
exedy stage 1 clutch
japspeed 421 manifold decat, race tube centre section no silencers 3" custom axle back pipe, insanely loud ;)

All standard ep3 interior red black suede in mint condition like new
jdm ep3 floor carpets all red
mugen pedals and foot rest
jvc double din
no silly soundsystem

Thats probablly it for now guys got a lot of bits to get for it in the next few weeks ill keep you all posted with fresh pics of progress.
my ep3.jpg
db9.jpg

underground.jpg

Saw this at Japfest, looked really good, those rims really stand out. I'll probably be one of the few on here that likes it I'm afraid, the whole Stanced out scene isn't one that's favoured in the Type R world.

Cheers man, nah clears speed bumps now that ive highered it a bit, It was lower than this and i destroyed my buddy club spec 4 exhaust so learnt from that mistake

It is your car and your money so down to you what you do with it.

As you may have noticed, there is not a great deal of love for this avenue of modding atm.

Glad you can accept it without bursting into tears and chucking the toys out of the pram though. ;)

That looks super clean! Can see my reflection from my house :lol:
attachment.php

cheers guys thought it might not have fitted in quite as well here but was worth a try, as i said got a few things to change on it soon maybe it will fit in abit better i will say the wheels are going for some xxr 527 ill upload pics when fitted ;)

Looks mean in the top pic man.

Did you pick the EP3 to 'Stance' it, or did you get into the look after you bought your car ??

Bought the car completely stock started with exhaust coilovers air filter clutch and so on and use to love all this performance but ill be truthfull in saying its half the car it used to be perfomance wise, Then got talking with a few guys from u.s and decided to stance it as its a growing trend like stancenation, It does get boring after a while and you always tell yourself i want the real type r back lol.

Can I ask what polish/wax etc....... You used to achieve the shine on that 1st pic, it is a superb finish and one I wish my cosmic had.

regards
Baz

Yeah man that was at japfest so went all out on the detailing, i clayed the car first then 3 step meguiars 1:paint cleaner 2:polish 3:wax then went over it with the meguiars nxt gen hd wax

Bought the car completely stock started with exhaust coilovers air filter clutch and so on and use to love all this performance but ill be truthfull in saying its half the car it used to be perfomance wise, Then got talking with a few guys from u.s and decided to stance it as its a growing trend like stancenation, It does get boring after a while and you always tell yourself i want the real type r back lol.

Yes, it's an odd choice for a religion such as 'Stance', but enjoy it man, if it gives that 'turn back and look at it' feeling the you're doing it right ;) .

Back