• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Cosmic Premier EP3

Not had it long [since December '08] so not much done to it yet, just enjoying driving it :D

Pics:

Exterior:
shinyness.jpg

Recaro seats:
seats.jpg

CD player:
stereo.jpg

Silvatec indicator bulbs:
rearbulbs.jpg

Fronts are waiting to go on still. lol

Also got a Richbrook tax disc holder like this one: http://www.civicsport.co.uk/typer/buildup/taxholder.jpg

And Bosch Aero wiper blades as well as DS2500 brake pads :twisted:

Plans:
JDM rear arb
J's front strut + various under body braces
AEM CAI kit
HID's
Eibach Pro springs
Possibly a BC Spec 3, although I prefer more subtle looking exhausts so I might opt for a twin loop or something else if/when I can afford it :lol:

And yes I know the mud flaps are awful :lol:

Comments & suggestions welcome :)

Last edited by a moderator:
JDM mats are being bought soon :)

At least someone likes the flaps, that makes 2 people now! :lol:

Will update soon with more mods if I get time to fit them before it starts raining again...

Welcome along.

When the modding bug takes effect, make sure you get some springs, a JDM rear ARB and a fast road set up done, then take things from there :smt023

The latter 2 will be being done soon, was hoping to get a set of eibach's fitted first though but the money situation is tight atm due to a service coming up. lol

Needs at least a 4 wheel alignment though as the MoT place I go to said the rear tyres (RE040's) were badly warped! Done some reading and it turns out it's down to bad camber/toe. Don't want it happening with the new ones I got!

And thanks for the comments people :)

I've not bought any yet dude, will be getting them from hids4u though. Around £150 I think they are.

The latter 2 will be being done soon, was hoping to get a set of eibach's fitted first though but the money situation is tight atm due to a service coming up. lol

Needs at least a 4 wheel alignment though as the MoT place I go to said the rear tyres (RE040's) were badly warped! Done some reading and it turns out it's down to bad camber/toe. Don't want it happening with the new ones I got!

And thanks for the comments people :)

before you get 4 wheels alignment done make sure you get adjustable camber arms and bolts.. it the camber mainly on a ep3 that wears your tyres..

Nice car the kit your on about is 55w HID, I have then rated at 6000k and they are amazing. They light the lane up i have to drive down to my new residence superbly

@leigh, will be getting camber adjusters all round dude. Plus eibach or abp springs and a FRSU :)

@SR-25, yep those are the ones I want... although I quite fancy 5000k I think. Not sure yet!

Oh and the flaps will be gone soon, although they do a good job of stopping dirt flicking up onto the paint so maybe not for long. lol

In desperate need of a wash atm! Gonna hopefully get some decent pics after I've done that too, probably go up near snowdonia to get some :)

thought you said you took those god damn mud flaps off andy? car looks tidy, would you recommend the eibachs over the tei's? also how low do the eibachs go? thinking of getting some and then having my frsu done at tgm woop woop. btw andy its civicdave from civiclife lol.

Back