• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

Wheels I'm running until I get my new ones, rota torques.

375afd63.jpg

These were your mate Waggy's no? They looked good on his Cosmic?

Even lairier on Milano. LOL

As he still got the Spoon Calipers?

eek... some brave colour choices there mate! I liked the black/green combo you had on the go earlier in the thread.

These were your mate Waggy's no? They looked good on his Cosmic?

Even lairier on Milano. LOL

As he still got the Spoon Calipers?

He has took his car of the road for winter, will be back on his car when he brings it back out in the new year. Yeah, still has the spoon brakes, he's still on about getting stoptechs.

He has took his car of the road for winter, will be back on his car when he brings it back out in the new year. Yeah, still has the spoon brakes, he's still on about getting stoptechs.

Let me know if he's still up for selling them, whenever you get a chance - and if so, what he's after for them :D

Cheers dude.

What new wheels have you ordered mate, I got torques on white at the moment. May go tein green one day!

Morning all thought I would share with you what wheels I have bought seems as I should have them today/Monday.

Rota blitz, what do you think?

7b3858e6.jpg

1729c25e.jpg

Very nice man - going on as soon as you receive them? :D

If they look anything like, how I remember, a Cosmic with similar (but different) wheels looked; you're on to a winner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah probably put them on, depends how weather is. I have done about 40mile in it in the past month lol.

I no which cosmic your on about, had bbs's on, these look like a copy. Carnt wait to get them on. Get some funny looks with blue wheels.

Hmmm. Not sure yet - will have to wait to see them on the car. MAke sure you get some nice pics! :D

Back