• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

You're brave putting them on with the weather we've had and with more on its way. Not fancy keeping them for the summer?

Did Rare Rims sell them to you for sell then advertised on their website? I've looking at getting some Rota's in the near future and was planning on using Rare Rims

The ctr isn't my daily drive, it sits in the garage all week. Have a pug 106 diesel to run about in. Plus I gave them a coat of poor boys wheel sealant to help with the weather. I found the wheels over on ctro in ther traders section as they are not advertised on there site yet. I would use rare rims again, have a great selection of wheels to choose from.

Last edited by a moderator:
gave the car a well needed clean this weekend, few pics:

before:
DSC01149.jpg

DSC01150.jpg

after:
DSC01154.jpg

DSC01153.jpg

DSC01156.jpg

DSC01160.jpg

DSC01159.jpg

DSC01152.jpg

Same here...hopefully for you they don't become the new rota torques and everyone gets them...hard to be different from the crowd with rota's, but at the moment you're doing it. ;)

I agree, wheels look awesome, colour is perfect too.

Btw, I think you missed the inside of the wheel lol.

What's next Dave ?

New tyres are next. Tbh after that I really don't no. Looking for a house at the minute so money will go into that.

I'm happy with how the car is for now. Going to enjoy it this year, at Santa pod and maybe track.

8)

Doesn't need anything looks wise tbh. Still not keen on the wheels, but haters gon hate :lol:

Back