• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

Couple of bits I have picked up. lower tie bar and a short shifter, also got some gearbox mount inserts aswell. Will be fitting all tomorrow hopefully.

0008812e.jpg

That's so cool, nice work by the way mate looks ace! I'm getting my alloys done in very dark grey almost black too as they look so much better. I'll get a short shifter next month to. What's fitting like?

That's not a bad colour match to the body work actually. I'm quite tempted by the tie bar for bling bling reasons obviously. Is the short shifter worth it?

Nice one mate, let us know what it's like when you've changed the shifter bushings too as I'd like to know how much difference it makes if you've already got short shifter.

Won't be changing the bushes yet as the gear changes still feel tight.

The spoon was due a clean lol.

Sorry mate, for some reason when you said gearbox mount inserts I thought you meant the shifter bushing....Monday morning for you lol.

Decided to swap the wheels around today as the fronts are getting a little low, while off, gave them a clean in and out. Couple new pics:

5b1da66c.jpg

2bbfafdd.jpg

049378cb.jpg

823fab40.jpg

428ec0b9.jpg

Back