• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

well the car goes on saturday :(

p/x'd it in, going to a mates to strip as much as i can off first thing saturday morning. Going to be a sad day :cry:

I have seen this car in the flesh and absolutely love it! A real stunner. Good luck with sale mate. What are you px'ing for or is it a secret lol..

cheers dude.

no secret mate, going over to the darkside. 56plate vw golf tdi. Doing abit of traveling for work now, starting to cost to much running the type r, plus putting the miles on it.
Makes sense as my insurance more than halfs, so does tax.

Wow that's very dark its not even jap you crazy man! But perfectly understandable I guess, it will be vastly cheaper to run :( you'll be back to the type r range at some point. That's what happened to me and will do again. I'm also selling :( just bought a house!

Also just got a house aswell, with out doubt the type r is the best car I have ever owned. maybe be back one day.

well the ctr has been gone for about 5 weeks now, replaced with a 56 plate vw golf tdi.
miss the civic everyday, it put a smile on my face every time i drove it but with the miles i do it had to go.
the golf is nice, just sit back and drive, that's it.
i have had 2 ctr's now so i don't think i will have another, maybe find something to stick in the garage and turn in to a track car.

looked real nice, love the wheels, where did you get the red locking wheels nuts from? I am looking at getting these, but want the closed ones like you got.

Back