• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My CTR :D

Very nice, Em. Like the exhaust... and I bet it took st-you ages to clean it... :lol: The exhaust sounds so good at Vmax... :twisted: :wink:

Just kidding, of course.

Yep the Leon is mine too, although my dad likes to drive it at the moment !!! they were both nice and clean at the weekend until a cat left its paw prints over it this morning :x :x

Emmy said:
Yep the Leon is mine too, although my dad likes to drive it at the moment !!! they were both nice and clean at the weekend until a cat left its paw prints over it this morning :x :x

Should keep stu on a tighter leash.....

:lol: :lol:

Emmy said:

Who let her out of Scotland!!? :lol:

Nice cars there Emmy - both cracking machines! Is there a coin toss that helps to decide which one to drive? :? :wink:

dotty said:
This will look nice on the drive :twisted: :twisted:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Everyone buying Evo`s now :p

Good cars though but I would wait a bit yet as the prices are sure to tumble on them soon enough

Back