• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My CTR is booked in at Honda

smeg

Needs to get laid - PRONTO!
SHOCK HORROR:eek: :eek: :lol:

Car is booked in at Honda first thing next Tuesday. Explained the life story of the car and he said I'd better leave it with him for a few days:lol:

Have you finally blown the engine then you slag?

no no it's fine. Although the gearbox is a bit 'clunky' The rear tyres are wearing on the insides AGAIN. offside window doesn't close properly oh and it's 91,000 miles overdue its service.

SHOCK HORROR:eek: :eek: :lol:

Car is booked in at Honda first thing next Tuesday. Explained the life story of the car and he said I'd better leave it with him for a few days:lol:

Bloody hell, feeling alright Steve?

no no it's fine. Although the gearbox is a bit 'clunky' The rear tyres are wearing on the insides AGAIN. offside window doesn't close properly oh and it's 91,000 miles overdue its service.

What so it's not had an oil change in 91k? :eek:

:lol: at asking for a camber adjustment for free :lol:

Yes I change the oil about every 12-15 thousand miles. Air filter element also.

The service and repairs are going to eat heavily into my S2K savings :( :lol:

So whats it going in for? :p:lol:

I'd love to see the mechanics face when he tells you what he found out :lol:

Well I need an MOT to begin with. But more importantly I need the front offside suspension looking at. I crunched a curb a while ago and since then its got worse. A botton arm or something :confused: :lol: Personally I think Ive bent the shock.

Well I dropped it off this morning. My car was still the cleanest in the entire car park (except the dent)

Well I need an MOT to begin with. But more importantly I need the front offside suspension looking at. I crunched a curb a while ago and since then its got worse. A botton arm or something :confused: :lol: Personally I think Ive bent the shock.

Well I dropped it off this morning. My car was still the cleanest in the entire car park (except the dent)

Wasn't that the time you did a kamakazie over the Baldock Services roundabout. :lol:

Back