• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My CTR is booked in at Honda

That roundabout is dangerous I got the backend out on the teg round there lol.

So when you getting the bodywork done Steve? :)

That roundabout is dangerous I got the backend out on the teg round there lol.

So when you getting the bodywork done Steve? :)

It is a very slippery roundabout. I was approaching it a little too quickly (3rd gear v-tec) but left alot of room for braking, or so I thought. Tried to turn left into the services, went straight, sideways, turned back in ready for impact:lol:

Ive asked Honda to quote me for the bodywork repairs. I doubt it would be the best quote I've had so far.

Quick update for anyone who gives a...:lol:

Just called Honda as they have had it now for 3 days. They were just completing the MOT. It failed but only on the handbrake!!:eek: So they have tightened that up. MOT now passed:)

I asked about the front suspension damage. There is no damage!!:eek: Just the tracking needed adjusting!! I asked if they were sure about that:lol:

Rear camber arms (or something like that) both need replacing. Getting that done on Friday.

They haven't done the service yet though. Told them to do that now.

So far so good:p

I expected worse news than that Steve - sounds quite decent considering the neglect it has suffered. :lol:

I expected worse news than that Steve - sounds quite decent considering the neglect it has suffered. :lol:

It hasn't REALLY been neglected. I cleaned it before it went in:lol: . It was the shiniest CTR there! It gets driven hard at times but no more than it deserves. I often use Optimax, use good oil etc etc. Just hasnt had the regular service stamps :rolleyes:

It hasn't REALLY been neglected. I cleaned it before it went in:lol: . It was the shiniest CTR there! It gets driven hard at times but no more than it deserves. I often use Optimax, use good oil etc etc. Just hasnt had the regular service stamps :rolleyes:

Fairy muff fella. :cool:

New nearside headlamp needed. Adjusters we buggered. Wondered what that noise was:p

Suprised that lasted that long, mine went after about 30k

I suppose it depends on how often you adjust them???

I hardly ever used the adjusters so don't know why it died :rolleyes:

I hardly ever used the adjusters so don't know why it died :rolleyes:

Thats probably why you never noticed it mate, my first one went when I made the mistake of playing with them after not touching them for ages.

You have to replace the entire headlamp mate. 98 quid
So if I where to buy a set of facelift headlights for a prefacelift car, like I want to do, I would get the adjusters as well? Result! Was planning on spending that sorta cash anyway!

I have no idea matey. Do they even fit? :confused:

Update:

Honda phoned. Rear suspension parts didnt arrive with them today so I wont have the car until Monday. They can think again if they want to charge me 4 days labour:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hardly ever used the adjusters so don't know why it died

Water gets in them and kills 'em, i had both mine replaced under warrenty at about 25k miles.........

So if I where to buy a set of facelift headlights for a prefacelift car, like I want to do, I would get the adjusters as well? Result! Was planning on spending that sorta cash anyway!
The headlights and adjusters come as a sealed unit so yes.

I have no idea matey. Do they even fit? :confused:

Update:

Honda phoned. Rear suspension parts didnt arrive with them today so I wont have the car until Monday. They can think again if they want to charge me 4 days labour:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

There won't be 4 days labour mate, you'll be charged for the hours per job not for the entire time they've had the car:)

There won't be 4 days labour mate, you'll be charged for the hours per job not for the entire time they've had the car:)

:lol:

Which by the sound of the work carried out will equate to four days labour :lol:

£788

Better than I expected. I went in with KY just in case:lol:

Back