• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My current Meguiars stock

smeg

Needs to get laid - PRONTO!
Just had a bit of a clear out to get myself organised for the Poorboys shipment due in soon.

I have a fair bit of Meguiars in stock

All these products and more are available to buy on my website >>> www.applied-styling.co.uk

At the moment I am only selling Meguiars. I am building up some stock of other top brand products. Those will be available to purchase via my website soon aswell.

Ta :)

Dude, knock a couple of applicator pads my way would you...........

8) 8)

Had to have a quick look in case I needed something else :oops: :lol:

I can't recommend the glass cleaner highly enough, it really does a fantastic job, especially on tints 8)

Welsh-Rich said:

I can't recommend the glass cleaner highly enough, it really does a fantastic job, especially on tints 8)

Totally streak free finish and combined with the glass towel its probably the best result you can get.

Smells great too :p

smeg said:
Welsh-Rich said:

Totally streak free finish and combined with the glass towel its probably the best result you can get.

Smells great too :p

Yeah, I use that combo too...just fantastic 8)

Got one of those megs water magnets over the weekend too...my god does it dry the car up quickly :shock:

Neily03 said:
When i get my new i'll be in touch smeg. :wink: 8)

Make sure you leave at least 7 weeks for delivery due to Queeny Queeny here sending everything via 2nd class Pikey post.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:p

LMAO!!

I lost a fricking fortune getting your order to you.. you ingrateful sack of bat sh!t :lol:

Parcel force decide to send the parcel to the Strathclyde depot and I still havent seen the parceline delivery come back to me.

I blame your pikey area :p

Oh and you've just conned me out of a pair of Gold Class applicator pads so stop your whinging :!: :lol:

:p :p :p

LMFAO! Conned, Conned............... B0llocks mate you were the one who said you'd send em to me in exchange for a pair of my brothers pants....................................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously did you get out of pocket because of Parceline? Aww dude I *am* sorry if you did............. Why on earth did they send a parcel to fricking Scotland???

You'd have thought the postcode would haven given it away!!!

Oh and by the way..................... it still doesnt remove from the fact that your pikey and the 2nd class posts best friend!!!

:twisted: :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

(I do appreciate your efforts mate 8) )

Just received:

Endurance high gloss tyre gel (x6)
High tech #26 yellow wax liquid (x6)
Water magnet drying towel (x6)
Boot organiser (x1)

Hobbes said:
Neily03 said:
When i get my new i'll be in touch smeg. :wink: 8)

Make sure you leave at least 7 weeks for delivery due to Queeny Queeny here sending everything via 2nd class Pikey post.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:p

Quality post :lol:

- Kevin.

Back