• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my CW 96spec teg build - dslr pics added

nice looking car, awesome in white, loving the wheels :) tidy bit o kit, i bet shes quick... the car lol..

Thankyou :)

It's fairly nippy but tbh would love more power well to be specific more torque lol once I've finished the body and handling ill decide where i wanna go with the engine...I'd love boost but every turbo'd car I've had has gone wrong so I'm thinking if I have enough money next year I'd like to supercharge it :cool:

Cracking looking car. I especially like the front lip. It kinda finishes the front off in my opinion.

Thanks guys :)

I wanted to go for something different with the front lip and only ever seen 1 other teg with this lip, was very tempted with the spoon lip though I have to say

Hey Dave you have found your way over here now too, not been on ITR-DC2 much since selling mine but can be found having a nose about over this way.

Hey Dave you have found your way over here now too, not been on ITR-DC2 much since selling mine but can be found having a nose about over this way.

Hello mate, I use to be on there all the time but it doesnt seem like an overly busy forum recently and heard good things about TRO so thought I'd check it out, so far loving it here :) still need to see the ep3 dude

Thankyou :)

It's fairly nippy but tbh would love more power well to be specific more torque lol once I've finished the body and handling ill decide where i wanna go with the engine...I'd love boost but every turbo'd car I've had has gone wrong so I'm thinking if I have enough money next year I'd like to supercharge it :cool:

yeah i know what you mean, not a lot of torque in these cars, a supercharger would be awesome, had a few quotes for both and its quite expensive so have to save up, might do the milltek exhaust first then take it from there :)

yeah i know what you mean, not a lot of torque in these cars, a supercharger would be awesome, had a few quotes for both and its quite expensive so have to save up, might do the milltek exhaust first then take it from there :)

yeah its gonna be pretty expensive unless i manage to pick one up for a good price second hand. Also tempted by cams etc if i dont go down the forced induction route. Had spoon cams etc in my old ek4 SiR and the noise and acceleration was incredible. Tempted to start buying bits for the engine now but think im gonna hold out and wait till next year, that said if the bits i wanted came up cheap im sure i wouldnt be able to resist

So got my bride seat today :) just got to redrill the recaro rail for the seat to fit so will do that tomorrow :)

IMAG0226.jpg

So got it fitted only took a few mins to drill the holes overall very happy with it :)
IMAG0227-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back