• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My CW DC5 (formerly spoon theme)

Yeah Lee, Foxy sold the B-pipe :(

Im sure I will get one from somewhere! Maybe I will just rob the missus's :twisted:

Sure you wouldn't like a red interior? :twisted:

dotty said:
N77 said:
You also need a rocker cover as well :p

Carl

I nearly bought one from Sys R the other day... £280 :twisted:

I decided not to as I had already spent a few pennies there, I would rather buy bits month by month (I have already spent a bit this month :oops: )

Alan Day were selling them off for £190, perhaps they still have some left ;)

Carl

N77 said:
dotty said:
N77 said:
You also need a rocker cover as well :p

Carl

I nearly bought one from Sys R the other day... £280 :twisted:

I decided not to as I had already spent a few pennies there, I would rather buy bits month by month (I have already spent a bit this month :oops: )

Alan Day were selling them off for £190, perhaps they still have some left ;)

Carl

Cheers mate I have dropped Stuart a pm 8)

I have got a Spoon B pipe and N1 coming to me from TGM - Tom has done a rediculously good price on the 2 items 8)

I am gonna be combining it with a JDM 98 Spec manifold, and a decat (possibly a high flow cat).

Its gonna be a bit loud! :lol:

Nice 1 dotty Im a spoon whore to :lol:
Spoon bits i have
Spoon socks
spoon carbon plug cover
spoon rad cap
spoon oil cap
spoon titanium nob
Spoon progressive springs
Spoon b-pipe
Spoon N1

Although my buddyclub gear is catching up :lol: Im making a hybrid

My Spoon B pipe and N1 muffler arrived from TGM yesterday (Thursday), I only ordered it Wednesday afternoon!! TGM are superb - Buy all your Spoon products from them NOW!! :D

Just gotta wait for my JDM OE 98 Spec ITR manifold now, before I fit it all :twisted:

Welsh-Rich said:
Problem with that Stu is you'll be on the spoon manifold/echaust route too.......and thats noisy :lol:

Did I hear you correctly :lol: :wink: I'm running that and I'm not deaf :shock:

SCOTTIECTR said:
Welsh-Rich said:
Problem with that Stu is you'll be on the spoon manifold/echaust route too.......and thats noisy :lol:

Is it not really loud then????? :shock:

Welsh-Rich said:
SCOTTIECTR said:
Welsh-Rich said:

Is it not really loud then????? :shock:
Scott's car was loud imho - before he fitted the mani! :lol:

Have you got a 'bot' that posts a reply with three :lol: smileys in every thread? :? :wink:

i have just the n1 and i think is a a little loud on the highway when you back off at around 65-70mph.how much louder will it be with the complete spoon system on?also i would like to know how much louder the j's 70rr exhaust system is, because everyone says is the loudest.

Back