• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My CW FN2 '10

Hi again guys,

This is my CW FN2:

24953_408403000038_&.jpg24953_408058675038_&.jpgDenz1..jpg

At the moment the only modification that I've made is installed a CPL Racing Cold Air Intake :D

Can't really say by how much the Air intake has increased the BHP because we haven't got a rolling-road in gib :mad: As far as I know, the engine pulls better in acceleration so I guess its made a diffenrence :p Reading through some forums and having checked some graphs, it produces power gains some what close to the Gruppe M...

I haven't got any more plans of modification at the moment, but will sure post any ideas I might have for the future; wish I had some spare £££'s :( lol

Anyways... thanks for reading and enjoy :cool:

At the moment the only modification that I've made is installed a CPL Racing Cold Air Intake :D

Can't really say by how much the Air intake has increased the BHP because we haven't got a rolling-road in gib :mad: As far as I know, the engine pulls better in acceleration so I guess its made a diffenrence :p Reading through some forums and having checked some graphs, it produces power gains some what close to the Gruppe M...

dont they all..dont they all..

cool, cool though.

Back