• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my dc2 blog

Just purchased these off the dc2 forum from a lad breaking his car
brakes2.jpg

brakes1.jpg

brakes4.jpg

brakes3.jpg

Seeing this is making me miss my DC2 ITR.
Good thread so far. Nice to see a looked after and thrashed car :)

Nice work on the wheels - that should give you a bit more clearance on the manifold too but without having to raise the suspension up too much and then having arch gap too.

Same tyres as I'm on with my DC2 - how are you finding them? I went from Parada Spec 2s and found the change rather enjoyable.

Yeah they seem pretty good, i found the pradas really good on track but not so good on the wet. also went for bigger wheels to clear the 4 pots and 300mm discs too

thanks for the comments guys, hopefully in next few weeks i'll be fitting jdm manifold, 2.5" decat, 20mm spacers and 4 pots

Small update, last week started changing rear discs and pads, first disc locating screws were rounded off and seized so ended up just changing pads. then decided to swap my UK manifold for the larger bore jdm one id just bought, took it off, went swap decat over to discover they wouldn't mate up. so had to put old manifold back on. tightening last stud and................ yes it snapped.

this week i bought a larger decat, drilled out the screws and changed the discs, took the manifold off to find part of the stud stuck out so managed to get some grips on it and twist it out. so finally managed to get the larger manifold on.

just waiting for my 20mm all round hubcentric spacers to be machined and i can fit the 4 pots

Cheers mate, it needs a good machine polish to get some swirls out but i put quite a lot of work in to keep how it is

Well these turned up today so ordered my extended bolts so should finally get round to fitting my 4 pots
2011-11-08110743.jpg

2011-11-08110802.jpg

Back