• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC5 INTEGRA IVTEC before and after carbon spoiler fitted....

Couple of pics before the new carbon spoiler was fitted...

Integra003-1.jpg

tegspoiler001.jpg

Sets it off nicely. :smt023

I'm sure I saw this car up for sale recently. Need more details! There can't be many of them in the UK.

Sets it off nicely. :smt023

I'm sure I saw this car up for sale recently. Need more details! There can't be many of them in the UK.

Thanks Loxy, it does look a lot better now, your right mate it was on fleabay and i had to go to N. Ireland to collect, that was a treck.....Easyjet from Luton airport and ferry back from Belfast to Liverpool overnight then motorways home....

Well worth it though and yes there aren't many about its quite a rarity although there is another on the bay ATM.... HERE

The guy i bought it off worked in Japan and purchased it from the original first Japenese owner and when he came back to N. I he shipped it over himself, when i got it it still had the original double din tv/sat-nav/dvd/cd/radio unit fitted but not much good in the UK so i've had a radio/cd player fitted with a cubby hole as well done by Impulse at Watford, shame it was no good here as it cost ££££ when new.

ATB

Ron

What is it a RSX Type S?

It's not a Type S. They were for the US market, this is a Teg just not a Type R. I can't remember if it's an auto from the ad.

Shopping list on door, hellish wheels, gold badge details...

Sorry, DNW.

Agree with you on the wheels. Gold badges were a dealer option on these. The Japs go crazy for that kind of thing. I think you can still spec it on Toyota and Lexus on UK cars, no-one does though.

The centre caps just pop out fella.

I'm not too fussed about the gold badges actually. As Loxy said, there's quite a few Lexus' round my way that have them.

Cheers matey, in the flesh the Rays Versus wheels actually look quite stunning on the car, thing is its not a type R and i dont think it would be right to try n make so and as for the gold badges i like em....

I think the car model is the type is and was only sold on the Jap home market AFAIK but there is so little info on it so if anyone knows any more please LMK.

It has an auto/semi auto g/box which for me is the best thing going and suits me fine......Auto in town n flip the lever over for sequential n playing with the gears on the open road (when you can find em)

Back