• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MY DC5 - was a 182 - is now a Premier EP3

I saw you got a good deal on that pipe ;)

It seems ARC do varying colours on the rubber piping. This is the one I am getting.

IMG_1060.jpg

I quite like this blue one.

ARC2.jpg

Well another week...another part.

Got this from an ITR DC5 member who lived localy to me so is being fitted by a friendly mechanic tomorrow morning.

039.jpg

Kakimoto GT1 OZ, I think the 1 OZ part stands for it weight as it weighs sod all (I dont genuinely think that...was just saying :p)

Loving every minute of it mate! Just finding it a struggle to not plant the loud pedal every 5 minutes. Stuck a tenners worth of petrol in it earlier and done 34 miles before the light came on again, nice average of 18mpg :D

It's definitely a nice step up from my EP3, can't wait to do a track day in it next year with James

The 303 is nice when you come off the A303, nice sweeping bit of dual carriageway :twisted:

Well just come back from having it fitted...still grinning :twisted:

Few pics of the OEM system vs the Kaki. You can see why it might be a little bit louder!!

043.jpg

044.jpg

And the obligatory before and after pics

045.jpg

046.jpg

Sounds the nuts, only driven it a mile home from the garage, will make it sing on the way to work later :smt119

Last edited by a moderator:
Back