• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3 30TH Anniversary Satin Silver

Thought it was time to put some pictures of my ep3 on seen as though it was a nice day for cleaning it.

This was when i pulled it out of winter storage. Last year i put type r mud flaps on and magnex cat back

ef9e474e.jpg

344b68d1.jpg

b501bc65.jpg

Thought while i was on with it i would have a look at the spark plugs.
d32c1c3c.jpg

A few days ago i repainted the red calipers with e-bach red caliper paint

6457c45f.jpg

58668106.jpg

9428854f.jpg

358b0906.jpg

9428854f.jpg

And then today was the big cleaning session

8eaf66af.jpg

3dae0f1f.jpg

50fc0ff5.jpg

ee9c17cd.jpg

daf66255.jpg

c947aff5.jpg

f9b40113.jpg

8f99ee65.jpg

83f2e161.jpg

ca22d43c.jpg

276c9deb.jpg

c4b9befc.jpg

59c810f5.jpg

a9aeb09e.jpg

69650b5f.jpg

76b84175.jpg

eabd66ee.jpg

edfc9f8f.jpg

Got the engine bay to clean up next time i have time

43383f18.jpg

5704af08.jpg

While i was on i cleaned my girlfriends fabia vrs and look at this tar

bf92a660.jpg

used some autosmart tardis and sorted it out.

a69ccf32.jpg

Any comments on what else i could do with it can be helpful.

its going to get a tegiwa air box on when i can afford it. mudflaps are required in this area. cow s**t all over the roads

Thanks dotty. Where a bit of a struggle getting the back off the sticker with out it sticking to the wrong side but went on well. The previous owner had infinity stickers there and they were well stuck on.

Very nice mate! I wish the engine bay picture would load though lol! Love the anniversary seats, I bought some and love them to pieces! I wouldnt have the mud flaps but covering people in sh*t is not cool lol!

The last 5 pictures just have a ? In a blue box when I look at them on my iPhone. It does look better with the mudflaps off and they are starting to crack and the bottoms rip on them so they could easy come off yet. The engine bay is basic really. Needs a good clean and get rid of that cheap eBay filter for a tegiwa gruppe m replica. I only bought the filter so I could hear the vtec kick in as I was not goin to mod this car much. That idea has gone straight out the window now.

Satin Silver 30th AE = <3 <3

Very nice. Although I don't like anything that you've done to it :( other than the tro stickers.

Pleased I bought this one. I looked at a NHB ep3 n took it for a half hour test drive and when we got back to Honda it was covered in dust so put me off. Also I could see where all the bolt on mods had been fitted. Every one has different tastes I suppose. Mugen grill is on the list now. Like the look of them with the mugen grill in.

Finally after 18 days after ordering from eight speed
my JDM front anti roll bar has come so now I can get the tegiwa 4-2-1 on.

34b47556.jpg

Just when I get round to it. I'm working 6am to dark 7days a week at the moment. Hopefully have it in within the next few weeks. I'm looking forward to getting the tegiwa mani on.

f47965c7.jpg

Forgot to put the picture of the tegiwa on.
It never came with an manifold gasket.
Can I use the old 1 or need another?
It came with the cat back gasket.

Back