• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3 30TH Anniversary Satin Silver

Keep your eye on that Flexi, I have heard reports of them snapping earlier than they should :idea:

Cheers mate I'm well impressed with it.

Right I'll keep that in mind. If it does go I'll weld it on a slight angle because it's pulling it slighty when I tightened up the b pipe.

Have my tegiwa gruppe M air box on now. Just need to sort scuttle panel out and jobs a gooden. Also the car is booked into TDI NORTH. For remap on 24th may.

c3bdd5c1.jpg

cc178ed0.jpg

Yeah the heat shield rattled but I sorted that with hard rubber washers and it's sorted the problem. Ball ache to fit with no instructions but got it in the end. Will sort the scuttle panel tonight.

Just to let you all know I went on the dyno tonight just to see if I gained anything from last time I was on. Difference this time was tegiwa 4-2-1 and tegiwa air box and I have gained 12bhp. I could feel a big difference when I put the tegiwa stuff on and this proves it. Can't wait to get it mapped on Tuesday.

Just to let you all know I went on the dyno tonight just to see if I gained anything from last time I was on. Difference this time was tegiwa 4-2-1 and tegiwa air box and I have gained 12bhp. I could feel a big difference when I put the tegiwa stuff on and this proves it. Can't wait to get it mapped on Tuesday.

Let us know how you get on and post the before & after graphs.

Got her on Tdi norths rollers today.

d4ea8f5a.jpg

Was 222 bhp with stock ecu gruppe m tegiwa manifold and magnex cat back.
After map it was 229 bhp
Gained 24 bhp mid range and what a difference it made. I'm happy with the results anyways.

f7a3f051.jpg

Back