• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3 CTR

Hey! I just turned 18 2 months ago and got my license 2 weeks ago, i always loved Hondas so i wanted one, so here it is, my first car:

6ollwg.jpg

2lleqnr.jpg

4jkqia.jpg

iy1z6b.jpg

Yeh the owner has been working there for 3 weeks and it's a country place so he couldn't wash the car, it has a Start button if you look closely :D

I think im keeping the stickers i like them alot.

Each to their own on the stickers. Having a JVC head unit and Pioneer stickers on the doors would do my head in.

Watch out for those drilled discs cracking on the front too. ;)

It doesn't look too bad though, I've seen worse. How many Kms has it done?

Each to their own on the stickers. Having a JVC head unit and Pioneer stickers on the doors would do my head in.

Watch out for those drilled discs cracking on the front too. ;)

It doesn't look too bad though, I've seen worse. How many Kms has it done?

Yeah he talked to me about the drilled discs, it's because it has racing brakes or something if i remember correctly, it has 150,000km.

''I've seen worse'' erm... thanks.. i guess? :confused:

I meant the colouring and stickers. ;)

Now give it a clean!

I meant the colouring and stickers. ;)

Now give it a clean!
Well to be honest with you before i saw it in person i also thought the stickers look cheesy and overdone, but in person i just love it, to each there own, im not gonna make my car look different just because somebody else likes it that way. For me the car looks absolutely perfect i loved it the moment i saw it in person and when i sat in i never wanted to leave!

Not sure on all the red bits but very nice for a 1st car! Isn't your insurance through the roof?

Insure it, bin the stickers, clean it....start a new and make it your own. Nice first car though

Back