• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Havent got any yet. My Go Pro will be here tomorrow though.

Everyone at TDi are superstars for what they have done. Its epic.

Got it set to 6PSI in 1st and 2nd Gears, so I can get rolling, then 12PSI 3rd onwards. 3rd Gear is like somebody kicking you in the back, it just goes.

Yes Loxy, it sounds awesome. Its quite addictive. I will hopefully have some Video tomorrow.

Heres the Dyno Print out from today tune.

TurboDyno.jpg

Its going to be a long time until that cheesy grin leaves your face then mate haha, did you manage to get the carbon fibre intake cover on? Cant wait to see further pictures/videos, when you have been to TDI for work I dont think you would go anywhere else just another epic install :) enjoy sir!!!

No Pete, unfortunately it wont fit with the AEM Fuel rail, so I will probably sell it on. Ive got a few other extra parts I dont need that will be on the For Sale section soon.

I doubt I would go anywhere else other than TDi for work done.

Next time your at TDi, let me know and I'll pop down.

Shame it wouldnt fit for you mate but I bet it hasnt bothered you too much with a 414BHP EP3 haha, I will keep a look out on the for sale section buddy to see what other bits you put up for sale.
That would be great mate, I am booking mine in soon for the FRSU and lowering kit so I will let you know the date and if your free pop down would really appreciate going for a spin :)

In the meantime if you look out the window during the night and theres a fella with a ski mask on trying to break into your garage dont worry its only me ;)

Epic, its just like driving with your eyes closed and with your fingers in your ears.

SD Card bought.

I've not heard back from driveshaft guy, sent him 2 emails and a text. :\ sorry dude

Possibly, Ive had to have the camber taken out of the front wheels to try and control the Wheelspin in 3rd and 4th, so its not as good in the twisty's now. I am planning on Entering Timeattack at Anglesea later in the year though. Lots of Straights and not many corners.

Yeah Im thinking of spraying it black to its less noticeable....

Then I thought of masking off some teeth and leaving them silver....

Undecided.

Back